What's new

[REQUEST] Red Hood for DLC

should Red Hood be DLC

• Total voters

Red Hood

The real Batman!
My guess too. I understand not liking Red Hood but why make it personal? It's not like we are forcing Boon by gun-point to make him DLC or something. If you want another character then build your own community and get followers like this one has, but don't bash another community. If you dislike the guy then he should be irreverent to you, and you already voted and posted why you don't want him.

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
As far as Red Hood losing 135 to 149. There are a bunch of people on this website who want their own personal favorite, you have the guy for Captain Cold, Black Hand, Black Manta, Atrocitus, Dr. Fate, etc. The thing is, most of the people that said no may be supporting a character who hardly any fans want. It's seriously Red Hood vs Miscellaneous...but obviously Red Hood has one of the biggest groups of followers. And Rokay can argue as much as he wants, but Red Hood was one of the top winners for the "unofficial poll" by Boon, and he was second only to Martian Manhunter in the ComicVine community. So...yeah, I think Red Hood, based on fan requests, is relevant to the game.

Red Hood

The real Batman!
Thanks, bro, take your time. And yeah I want some news too. I don't mind the Red Hood hating so much, just the logic behind it, I mean if the people who hate him so much would focus all that energy into making a group effort to get the character they truly want into the game instead trying to find reasons to not put Red Hood in then they would have a better chance of getting who they want. This strength is why I think red hood is the next DLC, he has a really huge and faithful following and we are making ourselves heard.

Anyway I went ahead and made a semi-complete (Feel free to add to it) list of what I (And hopefully you guys) would like to see from Red Hood using info and ideas from other members on this thread and some of my own ideas:
Costumes:
Default costume:
Battle for cowl
Outlaws
Robin(From his fight with Tim.)
Batman and Robin
Jason Todd (Without his red hood mask and jacket)
OR
And of course, his Hush costume
This must be one of his outros
OUTROS:
Outro using default costume: Beats the downed opponent with a crow bar (Depicted the same way he beat Joker in Under The Red Hood comic.) then takes off his helmet and says"How does that feel?" as the camera settles on Jason with a grin on his bloodied face(And hands)
Outro 2 (Using the Outlaws outfit): Red Hood is picked up by Starfire (The ship) and the camera panels to him sitting in the chair and zooms and settles on Roy and Kory operating the ship and preparing for take-off.

Outro 3(Using the Battle for Cowl costume.): Jason pulls out his two guns and points them at the downed opponent, the camera goes to a first person view of the opponent looking at Jason as he says "I guess you don't get it: I am Batman!" And then shoots the opponent and the screen goes and settles black.)

Outro 4(Using the Jason Todd outfit): Red Hood pulls out his pistol and walks over to the downed opponent, points the gun at their face and before pulling the trigger says "I'm what this city needs!" and the camera panels to Red Hood's face and he fires and the flash of the gun is seen in Jason's face and a shell flies out and the camera settles on Red Hood's face.

Outro 5(Using the Batman and Robin outfit): Red Hood walks away from the beaten opponent and the screen temporarily goes black (Just like Doomsday's outro) the camera fades back to Jason hanging from a helicopter ladder with a remote detonator and pushes the button, the area is then blown up and the camera settles on all the destruction.
Outro 6 (Using the Teen titans Robin outfit): Jason pummels the opponent with his fist with a wicked smile on his face, the camera settles on Jason's back hovering over the downed opponent's motionless body and continuing to beat them.
Outro 7 (Using the Hush costume): Jason walks away from the downed opponent, the screen transitions to Jason at his grave, it is dark and rainy, the camera zooms in on Jason's face as he cuts off his bandages revealing his face (Still wearing the face mask) and the camera settles on his face as he stairs into the sky.
Intros:
Intro 2 (Using the Outlaws outfit): The Starfire (ship) appears above the level and Red Hood drops out, lands on the ground, and stands up while drawing his special knife from his side then saying: "Let's do this the hard way..."
I can't think of any other intros, but know you guys will, unless you want then I could think of some more with help form the huge Red Hood community. I have one line that would be great to hear after he wins the first round: "Do have any idea who I am!?"
Clash dialog:
Clashes with Batman:
Red Hood: "I miss watchin' you work."
Batman: "Shut up and fight."
Red Hood: "You haven't lost your touch, Bruce!"
Batman: "We don't have to do this."
Batman: "I tried to save you, Jason."
Red Hood: "I didn't need saving, I need to be avenged!"
Batman: "You're just another criminal!"
Red Hood: "I'm what this city needs!"
Clashes with Nightwing:
Red Hood: "Still playing 'teacher's pet'?"
Nightwing: "Better than the 'problem child'."
Nightwing: "Stop feeling sorry for yourself."
Red Hood: "Dick..."
Nightwing: "You're going to Arkham for life!"
Red Hood: "You've tried and failed before!"
Red Hood: "Come one and be my Robin!"
Nightwing: "Join a psycho like you?!"
Clashes with Batgirl:
Red Hood: "What? No welcome home kiss?"
Batgirl: "You disgust me, Jason."
Batgirl: "I'm gonna have you thrown into Arkham."
Red Hood: "Better Bats than you have tried, Barbie."
Clashes with Joker:
Red Hood: "I've waited a long time for this."
Joker: "How sweet....I'm touched" :joker:
Red Hood: "I'm gonna wipe that smile off your face!"
Joker: "Oh? Why so serious, Red?"
Joker: "I wore that suit with style."
Red Hood: "You'll always be just a clown."
Joker: "You've got stones, kid."
Red Hood: "I've got a lot more than that."
Joker: "Do you think I'm joking?"
Red Hood: "Oh, I would never think that."
Joker: Who are you?!"
Red Hood: "Something you helped make."
Clashes with Scorpion:
Scorpion: "I will have vengeance!"
Red Hood: "Nobody knows vengeance better than me!"
Scorpion: "To hell with you!"
Red Hood: "Been there and back."
Clashes with Green Arrow:
Green Arrow: "So you wanna try this again?"
Red Hood: "Anytime, Green!"
Green Arrow: "We've done this dance before, Red."
Red Hood: "Things are different this time!"
Green Arrow: "I've got more where that came from!"
Red Hood: Man, we're both just a couple of walking armories!"
Default clash dialog:
Red Hood: "I'm gonna do what needs to be done!"
Trait:
Holsters guns and pulls out daggers and fights more swiftly and ninja-like.
Super-move Idea #1:
Red Hood pulls out his daggers which become inflamed; he slices past the opponent and then slices up their back and then moves in front of them and shoves both daggers in the opponent's shoulders and draws a gun and aims it at their head and says: "This'll hurt you way more than it hurts me." And pulls the trigger, knocking the opponent on the ground.
Super-move Idea #2:
Red Hood takes out a molotov and throws it in the air over the opponent, he then takes out his pistol and shoots it thus ingulfing the opponent in flames, while the opponent is flailing around burining, Red Hood takes off his helmet(Or bombs depending on the costume) and kicks it over to the opponent, then with a smile on his face he takes out a detonator and pushes the button and the helmet's eyes light-up and the helmet explodes, launching the opponent into the air and then they crash back down on their back.

I just wish there were a way to show this to Boon.

Duskky

Unicorn God
These could be possible costumes for Red Hood but since his move set most likely won't work with showed costumes who knows.

Red x (Teen Titans) It was suggested that Jason Todd had stolen the Red x suit from Dick Grayson in the Animated series

Red Robin (Jason Todd; New Earth) he did wear the Red Robin suit at one point.

These are two that could be added as extra costumes if he was made DLC. I'd say it's a maybe though.

If they can't get Jensen Ackles to voice Red Hood, then I hope they use Scott Menville, the voice of Red X in Teen Titans.

He had a good sound with that character was checking out some old vids of him early.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
If they can't get Jensen Ackles to voice Red Hood, then I hope they use Scott Menville, the voice of Red X in Teen Titans.

He had a good sound with that character was checking out some old vids of him early.
What's funny about that is there was a TT short where Beast Boy suspected Red X was Jason Todd. I hate the TT Go style, but it was cool to see them mention Jason. And it was a pretty funny skit.

Duskky

Unicorn God
What's funny about that is there was a TT short where Beast Boy suspected Red X was Jason Todd. I hate the TT Go style, but it was cool to see them mention Jason. And it was a pretty funny skit.
The original Teen Titans Animated series is a lot better the Teen Titans Go! Animated series ;.;

Iron Angel

Thanks, bro, take your time. And yeah I want some news too. I don't mind the Red Hood hating so much, just the logic behind it, I mean if the people who hate him so much would focus all that energy into making a group effort to get the character they truly want into the game instead trying to find reasons to not put Red Hood in then they would have a better chance of getting who they want. This strength is why I think red hood is the next DLC, he has a really huge and faithful following and we are making ourselves heard.

Anyway I went ahead and made a semi-complete (Feel free to add to it) list of what I (And hopefully you guys) would like to see from Red Hood using info and ideas from other members on this thread and some of my own ideas:
Costumes:
Default costume:
Battle for cowl
Outlaws
Robin(From his fight with Tim.)
Batman and Robin
Jason Todd (Without his red hood mask and jacket)
OR
And of course, his Hush costume
This must be one of his outros
OUTROS:
Outro using default costume: Beats the downed opponent with a crow bar (Depicted the same way he beat Joker in Under The Red Hood comic.) then takes off his helmet and says"How does that feel?" as the camera settles on Jason with a grin on his bloodied face(And hands)
Outro 6 (Using the Teen titans Robin outfit): Jason pummels the opponent with his fist with a wicked smile on his face, the camera settles on Jason's back hovering over the downed opponent's motionless body and continuing to beat them.
Outro 7 (Using the Hush costume): Jason walks away from the downed opponent, the screen transitions to Jason at his grave, it is dark and rainy, the camera zooms in on Jason's face as he cuts off his bandages revealing his face (Still wearing the face mask) and the camera settles on his face as he stairs into the sky.
Intros:
Intro 2 (Using the Outlaws outfit): The Starfire (ship) appears above the level and Red Hood drops out, lands on the ground, and stands up while drawing his special knife from his side then saying: "Let's do this the hard way..."
I can't think of any other intros, but know you guys will, unless you want then I could think of some more with help form the huge Red Hood community. I have one line that would be great to hear after he wins the first round: "Do have any idea who I am!?"
Clash dialog:
Clashes with Batman:
Red Hood: "I miss watchin' you work."
Batman: "Shut up and fight."
Red Hood: "You haven't lost your touch, Bruce!"
Batman: "We don't have to do this."
Batman: "I tried to save you, Jason."
Red Hood: "I didn't need saving, I need to be avenged!"
Batman: "You're just another criminal!"
Red Hood: "I'm what this city needs!"
Clashes with Nightwing:
Red Hood: "Still playing 'teacher's pet'?"
Nightwing: "Better than the 'problem child'."
Nightwing: "Stop feeling sorry for yourself."
Red Hood: "Dick..."
Nightwing: "You're going to Arkham for life!"
Red Hood: "You've tried and failed before!"
Red Hood: "Come one and be my Robin!"
Nightwing: "Join a psycho like you?!"
Clashes with Batgirl:
Red Hood: "What? No welcome home kiss?"
Batgirl: "You disgust me, Jason."
Batgirl: "I'm gonna have you thrown into Arkham."
Red Hood: "Better Bats than you have tried, Barbie."
Clashes with Joker:
Red Hood: "I've waited a long time for this."
Joker: "How sweet....I'm touched" :joker:
Red Hood: "I'm gonna wipe that smile off your face!"
Joker: "Oh? Why so serious, Red?"
Joker: "I wore that suit with style."
Red Hood: "You'll always be just a clown."
Joker: "You've got stones, kid."
Red Hood: "I've got a lot more than that."
Joker: "Do you think I'm joking?"
Red Hood: "Oh, I would never think that."
Joker: Who are you?!"
Red Hood: "Something you helped make."
Clashes with Scorpion:
Scorpion: "I will have vengeance!"
Red Hood: "Nobody knows vengeance better than me!"
Scorpion: "To hell with you!"
Red Hood: "Been there and back."
Clashes with Green Arrow:
Green Arrow: "So you wanna try this again?"
Red Hood: "Anytime, Green!"
Green Arrow: "We've done this dance before, Red."
Red Hood: "Things are different this time!"
Green Arrow: "I've got more where that came from!"
Red Hood: Man, we're both just a couple of walking armories!"
Default clash dialog:
Red Hood: "I'm gonna do what needs to be done!"
Trait:
Holsters guns and pulls out daggers and fights more swiftly and ninja-like.
Super-move Idea #1:
Red Hood pulls out his daggers which become inflamed; he slices past the opponent and then slices up their back and then moves in front of them and shoves both daggers in the opponent's shoulders and draws a gun and aims it at their head and says: "This'll hurt you way more than it hurts me." And pulls the trigger, knocking the opponent on the ground.
Super-move Idea #2:
Red Hood takes out a molotov and throws it in the air over the opponent, he then takes out his pistol and shoots it thus ingulfing the opponent in flames, while the opponent is flailing around burining, Red Hood takes off his helmet(Or bombs depending on the costume) and kicks it over to the opponent, then with a smile on his face he takes out a detonator and pushes the button and the helmet's eyes light-up and the helmet explodes, launching the opponent into the air and then they crash back down on their back.

I just wish there were a way to show this to Boon.
Glad I help inspire this :D

Lol yeah it's also funny in the short and in the main he mentions theories that Jason todd could be Red X and fact that he knows Jason was a Robin too means there were two Robins in that Universe.

JLG

Mortal

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Zac Efron could play one of the Robins in a live-action film? I mean Red Hood, Nightwing, etc. are never really shown to be as physically imposing as Batman and usually there is a softer side to them that women seem to really respond to.

I don't know. It's just a thought after seeing that gif.

Iron Angel

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Zac Efron could play one of the Robins in a live-action film? I mean Red Hood, Nightwing, etc. are never really shown to be as physically imposing as Batman and usually there is a softer side to them that women seem to really respond to.

I don't know. It's just a thought after seeing that gif.
I would love to see him in the role of Red Hood, his body type seems to fit it more so than a Robin or a Nightwing. Surprisingly Zac has buffed up pretty thick. Plus, I think there's a bad boy side to him that he could pull off for a Jason Todd.

Duskky

Unicorn God
I would love to see him in the role of Red Hood, his body type seems to fit it more so than a Robin or a Nightwing. Surprisingly Zac has buffed up pretty thick. Plus, I think there's a bad boy side to him that he could pull off for a Jason Todd.
Are we forgetting who voices Jason Todd? :I he could do it :I despite the only thing being hair.

Iron Angel

Are we forgetting who voices Jason Todd? :I he could do it :I despite the only thing being hair.
Yeah, well, I don't know, he would be too old for the role, whereas, Zac could still pull of being younger if he needed to.