What's new

[REQUEST] Red Hood for DLC

should Red Hood be DLC

• Total voters

Adam Todd

Ana-R-chY
Good news is I still think this is easily the most popular, viewed, commented single DLC request thread. Even if half of it's people crying about wanting someone else in over Red Hood or how he'll be a Deathstroke clone, we still got the bigger spotlight! Boon, if you're listening while thinking of your next teaser tweet, add Red Hood and TAKE MY MONEY!

chessmaster

Dojo Trainee
what difference is it? ed boon has showed he clearly cares about guest characters before fan requested characters, no matter how high the demand is for said character.

Nightwing Butt

The Hottest Butt In Comics
I understand why some people don't want Red Hood, but I'm not the biggest fan of the Lantern Corps. I'd like Atrocitus, but that's about it for me. I'd much rather get Jason than any of the lantern characters. That's just me though to each their own!

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I would use both more then MMH to be honest. xD Nothing against MMH or anything I just love Jason and Zatanna a lot, and I hate that everyone wants to sacrifice one for the other when they both could be great editions to this game!
Yes. I would use both way more than MMH. I agree though. Why cant we have both? Because they are both on the same poll? Blasphemy!