What's new

[Request] Put Jinx in Injustice

Should Jinx be a DLC for IGAU

• Total voters

Kaiology

Lord of Chaos
I made a Jinx moveset a while back.

This is the incarnation I see - http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/c/c6/Jinx_001.png
Intro - Jinx cartwheels into the stage, waving her hands which are covered in magic, and taking her stance.
DF1 *Force Bolt* Jinx points her finger, firing a violet bolt of energy. This is a fairly fast laser-type projectile that does low damage but is good for zoning. MB - The bolt explodes on contact.
DB1 *Force Bolt Upward* The force bolt is forced into an upward diagonal location. MB - The same as before.
DB2 *Mystic Gale* Jinx leaps backward, forcing a horizontal disc of wind to push forward a ways. This throws you back and is good for combos. MB - The wind is instead vertical and causes you to spin for a moment, letting her combo.
DF2 *Emerald Inferno* She summons a pillar of green flames where you aim it (Close, Mid, Far). MB - The flames launch you into the air for a combo instead of throw you back.
DD2 *Fissure* Jinx pounds her foot on the ground, causing a tremor in her radius. Good for wakeup.
DB3 *Energy Recycle* Jinx places out her palm which glows with gold rings. If a projectile hits her palm she will cause it to dissolve. MB - Throws it back at you.
TRAIT *Earthen Magic* Jinx gains an eerie glow around her hands. As long as she is on the ground all of her attack power is boosted. If at ANY time she is off the ground (combo or jumping) the trait is done and must recharge. It cannot recharge if she is in the air.
SUPER *Elemental Sorceress* Jinx fires a short range bolt of magic. This stuns you as she raises her hands, conjuring a large gale of wind to lift you into the air spiraling rapidly. You then see her as the screen gets closer to you, and she backflip kicks you back into the ground where you are then trapped in a spell she has placed, forcing you into the ground. She then lands again and laughs, raising her hands one more time as the ground around you explodes in a green burst of flames.
Outro - Jinx exclaims "Why did you even bother" and sighs. She then forces you into the ground slowly with a spell as she poses over top of where you sank.
Clash Animation - Jinx runs up with her hands close to the ground, conjuring green flames in one and gusts of wind in the other. She also trails cracks in the ground as she runs. Her clash has her force her hands, expelling the three elements to the clash.
Basic Quotes
Post Round - An evil laugh or "My time is being wasted."
Clash - "Did you think it'd be easy?" - "The Earth is my gift to you." - "This won't end in your favor." - "My magic is above you."
Grab Forward - She forces you into the ground and then raises her arms, exploding you out in flames.
Grab Backward - The same but she flips over you before the explosion.