What's new

Reptile Vs Kunglao

I've posted this thread before, now with a video. Tactic: Zone, crouch, block low hats, upper cut the teleport, and a lot of enhanced dashes.(and you might wanna go to the actual video because this match was live streamed against the "best player in the world")

the tea bag was unnecessary. and that kung lao was ummm pretty bad in my opinion.
He was claiming that he was the best Kung lao on the game, and said he plays with Reo and all of this nonsense, it was necessary. And IT may look bad but that was a high level game.

redeyes

Button Masher
He was claiming that he was the best Kung lao on the game, and said he plays with Reo and all of this nonsense, it was necessary. And IT may look bad but that was a high level game.
im sorry its not high level game play. he would tele kick and not follow up with combos would dive kick at very unsafe times. and tea bags are never necessary.

im sorry its not high level game play. he would tele kick and not follow up with combos would dive kick at very unsafe times. and tea bags are never necessary.
I've played you on ranked, just saying, you haven't experienced high leveled gameplay ;)

redeyes

Button Masher
I've played you on ranked, just saying, you haven't experienced high leveled gameplay ;)
hahaha i dont care about shitty online. i played some of the best at summer jam pretty sure i have i bet you're just an online warrior. so please troll else where.

hahaha i dont care about shitty online. i played some of the best at summer jam pretty sure i have i bet you're just an online warrior. so please troll else where.
All of these "summer Jam people" Are actually just kids going to play for fun, who are just cocky because they just have gone to a tournament. Curbo said he went to the tournament, has been told by REO that hes the best Liu Kang, and Kugn lao. Which is why Im eager for Reo to see this himself. Because look what happened, one of you "tournament players" lost. Now please, get off my forum post. This is just an example for reptiles who have trouble on Kung lao.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Why give us online gameplay? It's not really a practical way of showing players how to deal with kung lao. I think you just posted this to boost your ego, but it's safe to say it was a failed attempt.

Against KL i will keep some space and zone with Forceballs, bait out a teleport and punish it with uppercut. and when i see the chance i will pop out a EXSFB and Elbowdash behind it and pop out some pressure strings. if KL spams hats, i just dash block my way in.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
All of these "summer Jam people" Are actually just kids going to play for fun, who are just cocky because they just have gone to a tournament..
LOL! Yeah CD Jr., Crazy Dominican, THTB, Maxter, Darth Arma, Eric Warda, Swift Tom Hanks, Ezail and more... all those cocky kids thinking they can get far in the tournament!

And the problem with fighting Kung Lao is when they DON'T do unsafe shit all the time. Good Kung Lao's won't throw out divekicks, spins and teleports unless they are almost certain it will connect.

that kung wasn't anything to marvel at and you hate your meter. seriously you used exelbowdash wayyy to many times and you didnt even follow up the exdash with a slide. Also for punishing a dive kick you did an exdash. use 32 ffb sfb 321 slide for a punish Or even wait til he lands and punish with the 321 NP combo. You say block low but i didnt see any good defense from you against kungs low hat mixups. You also did too many upclose forceballs that got blocked and punished. I think the kung lao was a bit better then your rep, no offense.

that kung wasn't anything to marvel at and you hate your meter. seriously you used exelbowdash wayyy to many times and you didnt even follow up the exdash with a slide. Also for punishing a dive kick you did an exdash. use 32 ffb sfb 321 slide for a punish Or even wait til he lands and punish with the 321 NP combo. You say block low but i didnt see any good defense from you against kungs low hat mixups. You also did too many upclose forceballs that got blocked and punished. I think the kung lao was a bit better then your rep, no offense.
Incase you werent watching, because you probably didnt,. every time I force balled it was when he was down. there was one where I did it too close, thats it. and if you didnt notice, he pulled that block string which I blocked the second time around. Everytime I used a meter, it either gave me chip damage, or I made him do something really dumb. Its not Hating or wasting the meter, Reptile builds meter quite fast.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
All of these "summer Jam people" Are actually just kids going to play for fun, who are just cocky because they just have gone to a tournament. Curbo said he went to the tournament, has been told by REO that hes the best Liu Kang, and Kugn lao. Which is why Im eager for Reo to see this himself. Because look what happened, one of you "tournament players" lost. Now please, get off my forum post. This is just an example for reptiles who have trouble on Kung lao.
Curbolicious was never even at Summer Jam. And this guy is kinda trolling, I guess.

Also, EX elbow vs Kung Lao = yeah, be ready to eat a spin in between sooner or later. EX elbow for chip damage actually sucks if the opponent is aware that it's interruptable.

Curbolicious was never even at Summer Jam. And this guy is kinda trolling, I guess.

Also, EX elbow vs Kung Lao = yeah, be ready to eat a spin in between sooner or later. EX elbow for chip damage actually sucks if the opponent is aware that it's interruptable.
Lols, No, he wasn;t trolling hes in that "forever clan" but like, he honestly has that Cocky Ego. And I don't quite understand why the other guy wanted me to follow up with a slide after the dash, thats an insanely unsmart thing to do. And about everytime I used the meter, I got him to do something dumb. Like for instance, I did a super slow ball, he jumped over me and I got him with a Fast acid ball.. Sliding after any combo means to get ready for him getting close to you. But, The reason I for the enhanced dashes was for him to do something stupid, like a teleport, a dive roll, dive kick, etc. And it worked. and Also, if i didnt use the bar like I was, i could have lost.

yllib2

Noob
Alright first of all ex dash didn't trick him into doing something stupid, he was gonna so something stupid anyway because he sucked. There's nothing unsafe.or stupid about slide after exdash, it combos , so yeah I guess an extra eight percent or so is dumb. And that fastball after the ex ball was clearly lucky, but it worked so i guess that's cool.

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
All of these "summer Jam people" Are actually just kids going to play for fun, who are just cocky because they just have gone to a tournament.
. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
everybody in the Forever Clan or really just any online clan in general have enflamed Ego's just look at any member of Forever's bio "We da best and we takin ova da ledaboards in mk9"