What's new

Match Footage Reptile Video Critique Thread (Unofficial)

I noticed the Reptile forums didn't have a thread dedicated to matches. So I though I would start this.
Post your matches for review here. And I suppose I'll start.
Reptile comes in at around 10 minutes.

Slade

Make It Rain
Nice Rep man.

Don't suppose you would wanna play some games on Live sometime, would you? I could use some exposure too, cuz my Rain needs some critique in the worst way...

Nice Rep man.

Don't suppose you would wanna play some games on Live sometime, would you? I could use some exposure too, cuz my Rain needs some critique in the worst way...
Sounds great man. My capture card is kinda fucked and i need to get it replaced but we can definitely sometime!

Alright gentlemen, I have here another reptile video for critique :)

Really good :D i like how you used the full 1221 string, i'd mix it in with a 12b1 every once in a while, just to keep options open. You're very good at getting out of pressure, good pokes. The biggest thing is your forceball spacing when Skarlet has meter, you have to respect that lol

But damn, flawless on skarlet? That's an achievement lol. That f2 xray was sweeeeeeeeet. You have a very good reptile :D

Really good :D i like how you used the full 1221 string, i'd mix it in with a 12b1 every once in a while, just to keep options open. You're very good at getting out of pressure, good pokes. The biggest thing is your forceball spacing when Skarlet has meter, you have to respect that lol

But damn, flawless on skarlet? That's an achievement lol. That f2 xray was sweeeeeeeeet. You have a very good reptile :D
I would use 12b1 more, but skarlet very often let me hit her with the second 2.
And I will never respect Skarlet lmao. I'd like to note that a lot of my naked d4's were supposed to be d4xxffb but the bastard wouldn't come out.

Your Reptile is getting scary good. #TeamMurica

I accomplished 2 things of value in that entire series. 1 is I d3 under a ForceBall. And 2 is that I killed myself in shame.

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo
Dude i almost die giggling every time you hara kiri lol. I honestly had no idea skarlet can d3 under forceballs. Maybe it was fluke but maybe its hella low like how kabal can sweep under them lol