What's new

Question Reptile Players, Who Will You Main?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
My list of Day 1 recruits:

Black Adam
Aquaman
Joker
Shazam
Grundy
Doomsday

I'm going to give just about everyone an honest shot though.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I don't know, probably Green Arrow or Aquaman. It depends, I'll probably tier whore like a bitch.

Seapeople

This one's for you
I really hope character hitboxes dont matter. I think Tom said they dont. That was a messed up part of MK9 :(
I'm going to try Green Arrow & Aquaman first. Catwoman looks pretty cool with her elbow dash though.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I really hope character hitboxes dont matter. I think Tom said they dont. That was a messed up part of MK9 :(
I'm going to try Green Arrow & Aquaman first. Catwoman looks pretty cool with her elbow dash though.
They will. Hitboxes make a difference in almost every fighting game, and I doubt this one will be any different. Hell I heard Arturo mention in a youtube video that Wonder Woman has DP loops in the corner that don't work on Batman.

They will. Hitboxes make a difference in almost every fighting game, and I doubt this one will be any different. Hell I heard Arturo mention in a youtube video that Wonder Woman has DP loops in the corner that don't work on Batman.
Idk if its in the full build, but apparently her b113 spin whiffs on batman in the demo lol.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Idk if its in the full build, but apparently her b113 spin whiffs on batman in the demo lol.
That's crazy, b113 is supposed to be one of her best strings lol. I do know her DP loops are in the full build and Arturo said they don't work on Bruce...so there is that.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
she gets more damage from hitconfirming B11 into spin over b113 spin anyway.
Oh ok b11 not b113, I haven't really messed with Wonder Woman at all. Not sure what the deal is with her, but idk I saw the vid yesterday and saw she had instant overheads and I was like damn...I could fucks wit it.

Oh ok b11 not b113, I haven't really messed with Wonder Woman at all. Not sure what the deal is with her, but idk I saw the vid yesterday and saw she had instant overheads and I was like damn...I could fucks wit it.
I'd like to pick her up, but I just don't have it in me, something's not right with her lol.
Like even her intro pose just rubs me wrong.
ATHENA LOOKS LIKE A STILL IMAGE WTF