What's new

General/Other - Reptile Reptile Players PSN/XBL/Steam

MK_GDROM

*Spit* No Charge
I have created this thread to find Reptile players to train/fight with, and the same for others. Post your system, gamertag/PSN or Steam ID and Variation.

St3v3n092
PS4
Noxious
East Coast, FL, USA

Last edited:

zHawken

Would you settle for me sausage?
My XBL is zPulse

new to reptile but looking to play with someone who has knowledge of him

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
XBL: LEGI0N DC
Noxious
Looking to see others Reptile on XB1. I dont see too many reptile players in rank matches.

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
Reptile is one of my mains

PSN: Gurimmjaw
Variation: Nimble

Need more players to play so if you down for some Reptile mirrors add me.

Whackojack

Noob Saibot is BACK!
Reptile is my new main because Kenshi is butts :p

PSN: Whackojack
Variation: Nimble

I'm down to fight any time any one :)

shad0ki11er 27

Time will only tell the Greats
Reptile

PSN: AngelicArchangel
Variation: Nimble, Noxious (i play both equally well i try to)

just looking for good games and good reptiles and some people who i can play online with

PlateOfWater

Aaaaaarrfff
PSN: PlateOfWater
Variation: All (depends what day it is)

• I'm in need of a gentle and understanding reptilian partner who will show me what it means to truly blend in with other reptiles. Johnny Cage was a fair mating partner but his ego shined through too much.

Gravelands

Cory, Trevor, smokes. Let's go.
PSN: Gravelands
Variation: Noxious, though with the understanding that Nimble will be the way to go in the coming months.

Looking to improve my game w/ Nimble, considering I find myself relying heavily on the added damage while pressure w/ Noxious activated.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
I'm a cyber kano main, just wanted to see if any reptile mains wanted to get some games in later. I'll be adding the ps4(us) side for games just a heads up.

PSN: ToxicSloth

Finally decided after much switching that Reptile is my main. Looking for that good Reptile tech, and some matches to increase the ol' skill level.