What's new

Guide - Noxious Reptile Noxious Guide

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I thought noxious was just like barebones reptile except with the DoT thing allowing combos to deal more damage. Anyway, will give this video a watch! :)

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Thanks! Hope you like it! Bro Cammy looks so sick in SFV I can't wait!
Great guide man! Really nice safe setups you have, I was aware of them! Yeah she is pretty sick in the beta man, not the same Cammy I play in SF4 but she's still bae :)

TamedLizard

Buff George
Fantastic guide!

Kinda makes me want to switch back to maining Noxious lol. I've found that I keep much more meter on hand in Noxious than Deceptive. So there's lots of room to play there.

Fantastic guide!

Kinda makes me want to switch back to maining Noxious lol. I've found that I keep much more meter on hand in Noxious than Deceptive. So there's lots of room to play there.
Yeah Tamed I run into the same thing! I just end up saving all my meter in Noxious, and for great use! I still think Deceptive is the best. Noxious might actually be his weakest variation. If they ever give it some adjustments I'd hope they would look into maybe not allowing the Toxic Fumes to dissipate on hit. Reptile's pressure isn't strong enough too keep them blocking for very long so I feel they should give at least the Toxic Fumes some help! No body uses it! Also it'd be great if the acid puddle had some properties that were different for Noxious. Maybe if you step in the puddle for Noxious it would stay stuck to the opponent and do damage over time!

HatecraftsWife

Day 1 grill
Good stuff. One thing I would add/edit if you could:

Noxious does a tick of damage on hit, so it can be a nightmare for characters with multiple hitting moves like Liu's flame fist or bicycle kick.

Good stuff. One thing I would add/edit if you could:

Noxious does a tick of damage on hit, so it can be a nightmare for characters with multiple hitting moves like Liu's flame fist or bicycle kick.
Yeah thanks man! Definitely going to get more into that when I do the Match-up Specific videos!