What's new

Reptile now 100% not in MK11?

During today's Kombat Kast I noticed Erron Black has a move that uses Reptile's acid! Welp...to me it sounds like Reptile is dekonfirmed. As a Reptile fan, this saddens me. Reptile is part of the original three ninjas and removing him from ANY MK game is a bad idea IMO. They can do so much with him, especially a version where he looks human, but can shape-shift to a reptilian creature whenever he wants.

Sigh...maybe he'll be a DLC character.

What do you guys think about all this? Do you think he won't be in the game?

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Reptile filling up a bottle of acid for Erron from time to time doesn't mean he won't be in the game.

Remember Jacqui having that superman punch Jax usually has? Didn't stop Jax from being in the game.
Cassie has a nut punch, yet Johnny is in as well.
Cetrion has earth, air and water moves, yet Tremor, Fujin and Rain are... oh...

98Greener

Greenlord Memelord
I'm in the same boat. Unfortunately it seems that Reptile is absolutely dekonfirmed, which is a huuuuge shame, because I'd love to see how they'd handle him. However, I'd like to think that during the game, he's just on a secret undercover mission for Kotal, and that's why he's gone.

And in a secret post credit scene?
He finds a cave filled with his people.
And they're waiting for a proper king.

Wasn't Reptile the least used character in MKX or something? I guess they thought it wouldn't be much trouble to leave him out.

All he took was Acid Puddle and that move was useless for Reptile in MKX.

That said he has a small shot at being S2 DLC at best (but I still want him)

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Friendly reminder people thought that Johnny Cage having a stunt double deconfirmed Noob Saibot. I am not trying to get your hopes up or anything but I am just saying that one acid move on the ground doesn't mean Reptile can't also exist in MK11 whether it be at launch or a later date.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
Sektor was dead in MKX, but he was still DLC, so Erron milking Reptile from time to time doesn't mean he's totally out. Plus, Erron wouldn't exclude his bae Reptile from the party. He's a gentleman.