What's new

Combo Video - Nimble Reptile Nimble 48-50 1 bar

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I'm starting to think nimble is better than deceptive. Although deceptive is good, it's only real applicable use in pressure where it's plus is in f412 which you can't covert for much damage. F41mb invis is neutral I think on block.

On the other hand I feel with the b1d4 buff, it make his ballistic way more deadly where you can get 9% more damage and take them all the way to the corner from any where on screen. Once there, if you make one more correct read you can take 50%

Sweet and @Fraud Blank i agree I was hoping noxious would get a cool buff like maybe meter burn stink wouldn't go away even on hit or something cool like that. I play full deceptive now. I feel Noxious might be the worst :|
Yeah I think noxious would be cool if the stank stayed. And it would be so sick of his dash left an acid puddle trail.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Sweet and @Fraud Blank i agree I was hoping noxious would get a cool buff like maybe meter burn stink wouldn't go away even on hit or something cool like that. I play full deceptive now. I feel Noxious might be the worst :|
Trolling aside, it's not as if the good things about Noxious is non-existent now. He's still doing damage while defending, it's still good to be able to use a meterless variation move but the things he gets in the buffed EX Invis and the buffed corner damage in Nimble with spit combos is too good to pass up.

That said, I'll still never play Nimble. Never.

for some reason i had a hard time doing f4-spit in the basilisk so i fixed it for easier execution, consistency and only 6% less damage.

f412,d3,4-spit,f41,f41-ffb,d2,f412-slide-44%