What's new

General/Other - Reptile Reptile in MK X

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I hope he is in and they take advantage of the 25 year deal with him...
Everyone else just ages or dont... or is resurrected or turned into a robot or demon...
Reptile has a storyline based reason to evolve...and it can go either way...
Maybe he starts as more lizard then finds another one of his people and changes more human over the story...or he just devoles and goes nuts...as long as they keep something like a tail out of the moveset and the hitbox the same it should be possible...

At this point, i'm really not that worried about looks. Regardless of how insane he may wind up looking, i'm guessing we will see a "classic costume" DLC within 6 months.

What people fail to realize is that NRS is trying to stay away from making characters that aren't actually ninjas stay ninjas.....That would include Reptile, Ermac, and Rain.
Reptile is the last of his race, he's not a ninja. Ermac is a collection of souls, not a ninja. Rain is a demi-God, not a ninja......
The only actual ninjas are Scorpion, Kua Liang, and Bi Han.

I know you all love nostalgia...but thats what MK9 dlc costumes were for.
Again Sub-Zero ISN'T a ninja, he is a lin kuei who happens to be assassins.

Levaranoia

War God
Then maybe we should make scorpion in an insect form, look a like a scorpion bug, tail and all and just throw some cloth on him....... Yeah now u know what we mean by how retarded reptile is non human/ninja form.
But reptile is an actual creature and scorpion was just a man, so your point is invalid

IROC

WP IROC
Actually my point was not invalid. If u have played mk2 or discovered him hidden in mk1, he was a MAN. He never appeared reptilian until mkFOUR. So what was that u were saying?????

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Actually my point was not invalid. If u have played mk2 or discovered him hidden in mk1, he was a MAN. He never appeared reptilian until mkFOUR. So what was that u were saying?????
But the thing is that Reptile devolves the longer he is away from other Saurians and in MK9 he already looked reptilian. It would make zero sense for him to appear as a human in MKX unless NRS put in another Saurian in the MKX story.

Last edited:
But the thing is that Reptile devolves the longer he is away from other Saurians and in MK9 he already looked reptilian. It would make zero sense for him to appear as a human in MKX unless NRS put in another Saurian in the MKX story.
Well, Khameleon is another Saurian, they could make that in those 25 years, they met up.

IROC

WP IROC
Oh im not disagreeing on that note. Hes been reptilian since mk4 so its unfortunatly probably going to be that way still. I was just proving a point to leva-something who wanted to "try" and call me out as to wether he was man or lizard first.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Yep, he didnt look reptilian. Maybe not untill he took off his mask during fatalities or his basic projectile. WTF are u talking about, he was a fucking REPTILE from the begining.