What's new

Reptile Ex orb glitch!

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
yah i was mentioning this glitch, but just these forums are still not that active ! though it's growing to be honest, and so fast! so wonderful site and game.
but anyways, yah this glitch so weird.....happens to me when i spam Projectiles against some peeps, specially EX slow blow fully charged. the weirdest that i just LUNCHES sometimes all of a sudden as soon as u hit opponent....even more awsm it doesnt Count as EX slow ball, so in the combo u can actually do them again and they wont negate each other

the same bug i guess could be done if u killed the opponent with EX slow ball. When the fatality counter starts you can simply go far screen and do an ex ball (wither charge or not i guess). as soon as you do the EX slow ball, do it Again non EX! weirdly it will come out as well that it will cancel the ex (can be repeated 3 times depending on your meter). can also be done when u ONLY do the EX ball, so no EX then no bug

i will try to capture this in my vid, though it will take time! thnx for the post man, i though am only crazy imagining these bugs with my friends