What's new

Combo Video - Noxious Reptile Dash combo.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Reptile used to be able to preform his dash mid combo and do a NJP into 31 forceball (if I recall), so I spent some time on the Noxious variation playing around with this idea, you can no longer preform a NJP into more combo damage but you can still do this same technique and would love to see if any of you can improve upon what i've been playing with!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Not only did I find a more damaging version I found an arguably swaggier one too :cool:

34% plus kick swag

37% boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Edit: I probably haven't found these, I just posted what I could find that improved on yours :oops:

Last edited:
Looking damn good! Not to be lazy (although I am), but is there any way you guys can post the inputs for these? I take it they work across all variations?

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Looking damn good! Not to be lazy (although I am), but is there any way you guys can post the inputs for these? I take it they work across all variations?
I put the inputs in the descriptions of all my combo videos just check there :)
Yeah this should work across the board I don't think anything in this combo was specific to Noxious, and the dash tech sure isn't.

Shrodran

Your best claim to the throne is moot
got any tips for after dashing past them, cant seem to get the imputs in

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
got any tips for after dashing past them, cant seem to get the imputs in
The "x" in the inputs represents a pause, you need to get used to the timing and pause for a second as the dash is still recovering because it whiffs, therefore you need to take a brief moment before preforming the next string.