What's new

Video/Tutorial - Reptile Reptile Comparison MKX vs MK9! (Intro, Gameplay, Combos, Xray, Fatality!)

What about Reptile Trailer?

• Its pretty sick!

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Not Bad...

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Disappointed.

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
cool video except for the song.
i am so so so sick of this track since it is so overused. I really feel sick everytime i hear it.
Well i hope is dash wot be spammable again. Sure there were a few hars who were capable to punish but still it was annoying as hell IMO.

Keoki 808

ejtnazjh4yq4ry4q4 5y3y4y
i wonder what the other two variants are gonna be like. i really like what i'm seeing so far for this one, some interesting tools for getting around zoning. one thing i didnt see though is acid hand in this variant (at least i dont think i did). maybe one of the variants will be based around acid hand and other acid based moves with a twist? we shall see.

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
As for Reptile's trailer - I think it was disappointing, not because of character's design but of how "Meh" the trailer itself was.

Looking forward for more in-depth trailer about reptile's variations.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
He has a lot of similarities compared to mk9, however there is a lot of new things to be excited for as well. His dash and acid spit seem slower, forceballs seem faster on recovery though. He also has an improved walkspeed. It was great last game, but started very slowly. I'm pretty excited overall.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
As we all know that we need to see more, i found the ex acid puddle to be an interesting move, as it deals damage over time as long as the opponent stays on the puddle, it shall allow for some cool wakeup setups along the way, specially if he has a hard knockdown from juggle combos.