Bottom 5 Yeees?

• Yes

Votes: 135 39.0%
  • NO

Votes: 211 61.0%

• Total voters

the.hamburglar

Alien keeps me up at night
You can get over 30% meterlessly off of F4 midscreen. His 50/50s don't do much midscreen but they're safe. He does more damage without meter than Alien.
Hm, I always considered it 28% because the slide is inconsistent. Guess I gotta practice more. Thanks for the knowledge

Tweedy

Noob
Imo Reptile's issue is that all of his neutral tools are just average, or worse than average. F4 lacks in range, F2 is cool but a lot of characters have 9-11 frame mids that advance, his jump ins are lacking, his anti airs are decent but not the best, his zoning is good but not the best, he doesn't have a dominant D4 like a lot of characters do.

When I play Reptile I feel like I have to get really risky with a dash, or just block, to get the first hit, for example.

As far as his damage, 50/50s, safety, etc, go, just look at the rest of the cast. Reptile is not in that bad of a spot. The best characters, like Mileena, Alien and Takeda, are all very dominant in the neutral. Reptile is not, for the most part.

Just my 2 cents.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Hm, I always considered it 28% because the slide is inconsistent. Guess I gotta practice more. Thanks for the knowledge
If you're talking about slide seldom missing after f412, you just gotta run a bit before f412 even though you don't need to, but this causes the slide to always hit.