What's new

Combo Video - Reptile REPTILE BIGGEST COMBOS BY CHECK AND ME

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
video is amazing, muzik is funny, combos are very stylish.
Reptile was my main from mk2 but in MKX i learned to play half of the cast before really touch the lizard, now i want to spend my time for him even if he is pretty hard at the start( no real footsies, short range, unsafe) and even 95% of combos aren't practical in a match

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
Dude you deserve a thousand pats on the back for the effort. It's phenomenal. You definitely spent time on this. The only shame is the impracticability of every combo. Wish you could pull off one of these in a ranked match. Unfortunately idk how you can get 15 bars at once:/ I'll work on that. Don't know who else would take the time to figure all these combos xD but I may have learned something (not that It's particularly viable or anything but hey "There is no knowledge that isn't power" Raiden MK3

Did I see you hit the Xray and after the xray before the opponent hit the ground you f2,1, 1+2? Cause I could see doing that in casuals/KOTH's and that'd have some finesse that I like doing for respect xD I skipped a couple minutes to see the cooler higher damage combos after I realized that most of this doesn't have value beyond the wow factor. Still I can appreciate all your work. Wasn't easy. I can respect that. Congratulations. 100%+ damage D: (15 bars of meter? Plus setup but still)

Where are the reptile bottom 5 people when u need them.
I would hope you're kidding.. infinite bar combos that require an opponent to not move, block, or attack during setup are hardly qualifications for tier.