What's new

Reptile and Friends vol.1

Hey Kommunity,
I just got the iphone 5 and for the first time ever I actually have the ability to record my matches!

So I am going to make a small video series just for fun named... "Reptile and Friends". Basically I will play whoever wanders into my room when I'm recording; only as Reptile and see how I do. I'm not all that good anymore so I wouldn't expect anything spectacular but it's all just in good fun.

---THREE QUICK THINGS THOUGH---
1.) I will not be recording every match I play!! Setting the iphone up is a huuuuuge pain in the ass!!! I have to ghetto rig a camera stand out of college text books, dvd cases my old nintendo gamecube and a laundry hamper and then prop the phone up... so this may be a weekly thing.
2.) I'm not looking to piss anyone off. If you end up in a video and don't appreciate it I will remove the video, no questions asked. Like I said it's all in good fun.
3.) Finally before I get a ton of messages. Saying how I suck, or you play reptile better then I or challenging me. Let me just say this... I don't give a damn. I don't want to play and record you. I'm not claiming to be the best, or even good. I'm just an average player who likes Reptile :D

If people watch it then I will make more if not then oh well I'll post a few and call it a day.