What's new

Reptile AA and F3 1+2

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Can someone tell me what are reptiles AA options off of a d1 AA counterpoke?

What exactly does F3 1+2 do? I remember that if the opponents blocking it'll set em up standing and if not will give a splat setup?

You can get a 32 combo after an aa d1 if you are quick enough.

F3 1+2 will either hit if they are high enough without resetting or the 1+2 will otg if they block, or do unsealed damage if they don't. Again that's only if you do it in a juggle state.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
You can get a 32 combo after an aa d1 if you are quick enough.

F3 1+2 will either hit if they are high enough without resetting or the 1+2 will otg if they block, or do unsealed damage if they don't. Again that's only if you do it in a juggle state.
alternate combo? I play online and its difficult comboing with anything slower than 10f, what good does f3 1+2 do?

I really like using down 4 to acid ball, works really well. A good setup I would use this on would be a standard bnb starter ex: 122 starter or 321 starter, then end the combo in the standing reset, a lot of people try to jump out afterwards so bust that ass for a free combo :)

Sent from my PC36100

alternate combo? I play online and its difficult comboing with anything slower than 10f, what good does f3 1+2 do?
just like I said, good damage or a standing reset that negates wake ups and leaves you at advantage. I honest rarely connect with 3 after a d1, but it is possible to do regularly, YouTube some Showtime videos.

Seapeople

This one's for you
F31+2 is a really good anti air imo against opponent's jumping in because of its huge horizontal reach. Not very good against crossups though