What's new

Reptile 8 Bit Character Tattoo

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
I got my first Reptile tattoo today on outside of my left leg and it is the 8 bit Reptile. I will soon be getting the full size MK3 Reptile on the inside of my left leg. Also, I will eventually be doing an entire leg sleeve, but right now I am throwing pieces in and will eventually tie them together. Anyway, the artist did an amazing job on the lines and the color. Lastly, its a lot bigger than it looks in the picture. My shoes are size 12, so compare to that for size. It is about 4 inches tall.

Any of you guys have Reptile tattoos?

For those who have not seen my MK logo tattoo, here it is also...

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Thanks guys! This artist is very good at doing pixelated tattoos. I might get a different 8 bit character on my other leg in the same spot, we shall see. Besides that I will be getting my full size MK3 Reptile on the inside of my left leg soon, so I will post pics of any MK related tattoos that I get in the future.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
I want to do the same sort of tat using the ermac in my display pic.

But i really want to see your future leg sleeve
It can be done perfect by the right artist. If you end up with a shitty artist though, you could end up with a bad looking tattoo, so make sure your artist has done something like this before, or at least check out the artist's portfolio and make sure they do good work.

Also, its awesome you have the MK9 version of Ermac in 8 bit form to go by. Anyone know where I can find MK9 Reptile in 8 bit form?

Saint

Noob
It can be done perfect by the right artist. If you end up with a shitty artist though, you could end up with a bad looking tattoo, so make sure your artist has done something like this before, or at least check out the artist's portfolio and make sure they do good work.

Also, its awesome you have the MK9 version of Ermac in 8 bit form to go by. Anyone know where I can find MK9 Reptile in 8 bit form?
I think a guy at GGA create those, check with them

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Reptile was in MK3? ;)
lol, UMK3 Reptile.

Anyway, here are a few of my future tattoo plans. On the left side of my left leg, from right above the ankle to right below the knee, UMK3 Reptile.

Maybe on the back of my right calf in the same place and same size the MK logo is on the left calf, I will get this.

At some point I will definitely get this Red Lantern logo, because I have already gotten Green Lantern, Orange Lantern, and Sinestro Corp (Yellow Lantern) logos.

As far as 8 bit tattoos, I want to get this tattoo to symbolize how close me and my brother have always been.

Also, I want to get this Scorpion thrown into the mix of my MK leg sleeve.

I want to get a cross symbol of Batman and Superman, maybe this one.

I want to get a big piece on my back of this.

I will definitely be getting more tattoos than that, but that is the next ideas I will be doing up. I am most excited about the Reptile tattoo though.

Your artist has some damn good talent to make it look like that. the MK logo looks like it's a photoshop job but I can see it looking like that. Looks pretty damn good.

BTW, liking the Green Lantern tattoo. I was thinking of getting the Blue Lantern logo myself.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Your artist has some damn good talent to make it look like that. the MK logo looks like it's a photoshop job but I can see it looking like that. Looks pretty damn good.

BTW, liking the Green Lantern tattoo. I was thinking of getting the Blue Lantern logo myself.
Thanks! The Green Lantern logo was my first tattoo. Here a few pictures of my other tattoos.

Batman chest ink started out as...

Then ended up as...

Orange Lantern logo on my back:

Better pictures of the MK logo:

Sinestro Corp logo:

Batman Beyond logo right above my right knee on the outside of my leg (Dont hate on the plaid boxers lol):