What's new

reo vs prefect legend

F1sT

Noob
i watched this match about 6 times. id have to say that the low hat from kung lao neutralized reo's whole dash cancel game. secondly, reo has no footsies even when he did dash in. pl would low heavy kick him into hat and rush down on him. and mix up the ex teleport. to be honest his kabal and his thinking of kabal was just to slow for perfect legend. i suspect a final today between perfect legends from loser bracket vs tom brady. if pl was in winners bracket pl would have won the whole thing. but, ill call it now tb will lose on match reset and he'll win barely. tom brady and prefect legends best two mk players right now.

AC1984

Kaballin!
Very good points there BUT dont ever underestimate REO. From my personal experience, playing against REO is a clock bomb that is about to explode any minute in my face. You might dominate him until some point but then he comes back in the game and kills you out of nowhere with stuff you haven't even seen him do.

P.S. This tournament is so awesome!

Dark_Rob

Noob
Very good points there BUT dont ever underestimate REO. From my personal experience, playing against REO is a clock bomb. You might dominate him until some point but then he comes back in the game and kills you out of nowhere with stuff you haven't even seen him do.

P.S. This tournament is so awesome!
Good point Simon. In fact at first thats what I thought he was doing against Perfect Legend. Reo will often drop the first round or even first match to study his opponent and download his tactics. Reo learns and adapts faster than anyone I know. Also lets not forget, Reo IS still in this tournament, so nobody better sleep on him.
Seriously though, Tom Brady, Perfect Legend, Reo, THTB were my favorite players. Really great stuff from all those guys.