What's new

REO to take on Kratos Gauntlet at "OPERATION WOLF" 1/26/13

Such a shame I can't go and get horribly murdered virtually/put up a good fight/defeat REO.

You fools will have to learn the hard way that Kratos is no God of War.
Oh, but Kratos is indeed a God of War! Have you seen him in his games? He is the underdog against the heroes and gods of Olympus, and prevails against them all!

However, Kabal is the underdog here, not Kratos.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
The hands of death could not defeat him; The Sisters of Fate could not hold him; The iagb of Kabal shall not contain him. This is a pretty cool idea. I like all these side events at these tournies. It makes going to them that much more worthwhile. :D

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm digging the hype machine. Finally we will get to see what this character is made of.

Meh, i've never messed with him. I'm pretty sure there's nothing that can stop Reo. Especially the most under explored character in the game lol
Right you are, nothing can stop REO.
Being the most under-explored character does not necessarily equal to being more suspectible to loss than most others.

Lib_Nani

Dont jump at me Brah !!!
REO just needs to combine all his pokes with groundsaw or overhead... D4 for the win
After Kabal gets the life atvantage it'll be over.

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
You fools will have to learn the hard way that Kratos is no God of War.
I have to disagree with you blake ... Kratos was featured as main actor in Not one, not two ... not three ... but 5 God of War Games on Playstation consoles and PSP !!!! ... so I think that's legit bro !!