What's new

REO -Kabal (0) vs Pig of the hut - Mileena (2) - Online Mercenary Tournament Video

Recorded on my iphone (Sorry was wearing headphones for audio for dash cancels)

Purpose of uploading this?

Well please watch the video first

Description:
Reo vs Pig of the hut Mercenary Online Tournament Matches

Pig wins 2-0, this video was uploaded for the sole purpose of destroying online validity and results online because everyone knows that offline a high level kabal makes me free as f***

Final Round Grand Finals 6-1 REO wins
Offline casuals at 5am CAT vs Pig 5-0 Cat wins
UFGT Grand Finals KevoDaMaN vs pig Kevo wins 6-1

Mileena will never see the face of Kabal again, A new character has been born for the sole purpose of destroying Kabal

Disregard all @aFoxygrandpa vs reo videos, CURBOLICOUS vs reo videos because reo is not the same player online/offline. No kabal is
Reo is trolling all of you uploading those videos because its just different

Mileena will never see the face of Kabal again, A new character has been born for the sole purpose of destroying Kabal
Currently working on a anti Kabal character as well. Me and WayoftheFist have made it a goal to destroy Kabal.

Sent from my LG-US670 using Tapatalk 2

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
Currently working on a anti Kabal character as well. Me and WayoftheFist have made it a goal to destroy Kabal.

Sent from my LG-US670 using Tapatalk 2
I hesitate to think I'll actually be the person who has the talent to do it but if I can find a thing or two that in the hands of a top player could make the difference that will be enough for me. I have to level up a lot as a player before I can even consider it being me that falls a top level Kabal.