What's new

Reo and M2 Dave's alternative tier decider for NW

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Punishing / Whiff punishing: 4/4 mid 40 no meter, high 40 low 50 one meter

Anti-Air / Cross-Up defense: 3/4 stand jab, axe, d4 and d1 situational. eh Choke on crossover and shoulder gets him out completely

Air Control 2/4 maybe arrows on jump but eh lightning is thumbs up

Air to Air: 3/4 jump punch or kick to shoulder, or to jab juggle to corner for mid 20s and eh lightnng set up

Damage: 4/4 great damage some of the highest without a true reset. Traps cause opponents to make mistakes.

Offense: 3/4 has trouble getting in sometimes...Needs patients to win. Pick your moments for big damage

Miscellaneous (Resets, Unbreakables, hitbox size, etc): 1/4 big hitbox, only one corner reset, no unbreakables, limited specials

Wake-up Attacks: 2/4 shoulder and axe, eh shoulder and eh axe shoulder is duck able for full punish...axe is safe

Defense (How well a character can defend from and escape frame-traps, armor moves, invincibility, etc.) : 2/4 eh shoulder/shoulder is best move. Good down 1 for cancel into axe to create space...very fast d3

Mobility: 2/4 doesn't move very well except for unsafe shoulder

Footsies: 3/4 great footsies with 1221, f3, d4, standing 4 and specials

Corner Game: 3/4 can be very dangerous in the corner with a reset for block string pressure, no meter 49% combos, and f3 to stuff wakeups

Zoning: 2/4 reflect, shoulder, lightning.

Counter-Zoning: 2/4. Same as zoning

Meter Game (How it effects the neutral game, building meter, x-ray, etc.): builds ton of meter with chip and pressure. With meter you can't keep nw out...without meter nw struggles to get in. Doesn't need X-ray, eh litning can give nw 60-70 damage with one meter if trap works.

Thoughts?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
You can't put reos and Dave's name on this. And i don't think it needed its own thread. You should wait till they post the full list then add your input to it.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
It's in the nw forum...it needs other nw players input...why not a thread?

And fine take both their names off of it...I just thought they originated it.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
It's in the nw forum...it needs other nw players input...why not a thread?

And fine take both their names off of it...I just thought they originated it.
It's Kool. I just saw the thread and I instantly thought it was made by reo. Maybe reword the title idk. If Dave and reo don't care then Its all good :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Mosp

Noob
This looks pretty accurate. One thing I might change though would be his zoning and counter-zoning areas. I think he has one of the worse zoning since his lightning and arrow are so slow and punishable that most people will tend to capitalize on that. Also don't really consider his shoulder a zoning tool since it seems as more of a way to try and get in against people who are trying to zone so maybe just take that out of the zoning area and put it in the counter-zoning one but then again that's just my opinion. All in all I think you have the most NW knowledge so you would know these things better than anyone but I'll look it over again when I have more time and see if there's anything else I would change.

Edit: Well I forgot to put the whole point of my post lol. I think his zoning should be 1 and a 2 or 3 for counter-zoning seems appropriate.