What's new

Reminder! Tomorrow MLG Goes "LIVE" w/ Mortal Kombat at E3!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Last week on May 28th, we mentioned that Major League Gaming would be "LIVE" with Mortal Kombat at E3 on June 6th - that's tomorrow! Tomorrow from (all times PST) 11AM - 5PM with appearances by vVv CD Jr, KN DetroitBalln313 along with possible others... and special commentary with non-other than Tom Brady. Extra details taken from the previous article are just below!

As most of you know, the E3 Expo is right around the corner on June 5th,6th and 7th and MLG has a surprise for you! They will be at E3 with special exhibition matches sponsored in part by GameSpot! Mortal Kombat is scheduled to be aired on June 6th from 11AM - 5PM; all times PST. But that's not all! The players that will be there are non-other than KN DetroitBalln313 and vVv CD Jr a long with others(?) w/ special commentary by the Man, Tom Brady!

Additionally, this will all be avilable to watch LIVE in HD via GameSpot.com and for more details, go here!
mlgmk.jpg

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
It says in the schedule that Detroit and CDJr will play each other for 3 hours total? Jeez, thats quite alot of matches.

gdf

Noob
I was wondering when this was. I don't have work tomorrow, so I better stock up and chips and soda before this starts.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
June 6 Mortal Kombat
11am-11:15am Interviews with CDjr and DetroitBalln
11:15am-12:15pm Expo match: CDjr vs DetroitBalln
12:45pm-1:45pm Expo match: CDjr vs DetroitBalln
2:15pm-3:15pm Expo match: CDjr vs DetroitBalln
3:30pm-4:10pm Shootouts with CDjr
3:30pm-4:10pm Autographs with DetroitBalln
4:10pm-4:40pm Shootouts with DetroitBalln
4:10pm-5pm Autographs with CDjr

link should be here http://www.twitch.tv/mlg_live#r=-rid-&s=em

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I wonder if they'll be playing a select few characters or cycling the cast to show them off.

I wanna see Junior playing Cyrax.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
I don't remember which stream it was but I thought it was said that it's something along the lines of they play people who are at E3 and the pro has to win more matches than the "normal" player.