What's new

REMINDER: Apex Series approaching fast (Jan. 17th - 19th) w/ $500 INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us Pot Bonus

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
What's the preferred hard knockdowns w flash into these setups? Ending w 32?
32, 32 dash across bane style, LC or b22f3 enders, each have their own timing however, most my test are after a LC ender af full combo then dash up wait a split second then 50/50 or b22 RMS flash has too many options on KD lol 32 works well for spacing wake ups like BA or WW fully invincible wake ups and make them guess between a dash up mix up, a bait or baiting a back dash and punishing on reaction.

haketh

Champion
Stop making me wanna not drop DS goddammit. Best thing about that setup is that you're sacrificing little damage to get that knockdown and set that up.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
well d1d2 has a weird active window to do this with and requires real good timing against some wake ups that low crush like some of DD's wake ups or NW front flip, but will get beat out by b22 RMS cancel. f2 i also use in the same situation as b2, d1d2 works as well just different timing and am still testing what i can do with it, just don't have the time to.
Is focus on true 50/50 wake up stuffers only

DD venom is free

Pig Of The Hut

Stop making me wanna not drop DS goddammit. Best thing about that setup is that you're sacrificing little damage to get that knockdown and set that up.
Which like ZOD is an endless cycle

ZOD stuffs wakeups w 50/50s

Pig Of The Hut

well d1d2 has a weird active window to do this with and requires real good timing against some wake ups that low crush like some of DD's wake ups or NW front flip, but will get beat out by b22 RMS cancel. f2 i also use in the same situation as b2, d1d2 works as well just different timing and am still testing what i can do with it, just don't have the time to.
Try flash f3

Pig Of The Hut

god damn i didnt know meatys like this existed in injustice. i always feel like i have to think of this game more like its own thing than most fighting games
Also notice the last combo/setup/stuffer I did ends up being 28+44% so 2 bar 72% combo into same 50/50 guessing setup

@haketh

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
doesnt work with DS. F3 B3 does though but its a pretty tight window to do it. i should have just did walk up sword flip to chip him out the easy way
Hmm I didn't know that. Well I meant you should have gone for something unclashable. I got salty only watching that bit man lol.
So DS doesn't have any unclashable move to follow up after F3 other than B3?

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
Also experiment w f3 as a Wakeup stuffer non MB

I just did it pretty easily
didn't see this post. yeah f3 works as a wakeup stuffer too but i usually just do MB anyway. if i fuck up the timing than i armor through shit, if not i get the extra damage. if i got the meter to spare most likely ill just go for it

Crathen

Death is my business
@AK Pig Of The Hut
@AVN|jonnitti
@haketh

Fools i've made hella vids on how to stuff every kind of wakeup with setups for messing them , even safejump setups #rage

Take a look at this for how it's easy to blow up people mashing wakeups

I post most of the tech and gameplay stuff in the DS forum but seems few notice how this character is actually good.