What's new

Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
September 30th = Final day of the 4th Quarter of the Fiscal year.

Any game without a release date, but with a promised 4th Quarter release will have that date on most sites.

NoDoubt

nasty
It says released Q3 on every site iv seen so far and Q3 includes July, August and September. Q4 is October, November, December.

Im not too familar with downloadable games/games general lol so im guessing every release is always on Tuesday?

It seems odd then cuz the listing is on both PS3 and 360 schedule dates

It says released Q3 on every site iv seen so far and Q3 includes July, August and September. Q4 is October, November, December.

Im not too familar with downloadable games/games general lol so im guessing every release is always on Tuesday?

It seems odd then cuz the listing is on both PS3 and 360 schedule dates
Yeah, I mis typed. The government goes by Q4 ending on September 30th, sales are based on the calendar year.

Quarter 3 ends on September 30th. Still applies.

And downloadable games can really come out any time, but on XBL they are Wednesdays generally.

Tim Static

Adminerator
And downloadable games can really come out any time, but on XBL they are Wednesdays generally.
maybe so but i cant think of any DLC game that has ever come out not when either the PSN store or XBL updates (currently Tuesday afternoon/evenings for PSN & for games, very early AM on Wednesdays).

But I'd love to bet it will be September 13th.....which happens to be a.............Tuesday. Why? Well......

Mortal Monday turns 18. :)

aj1701

Noob
maybe so but i cant think of any DLC game that has ever come out not when either the PSN store or XBL updates (currently Tuesday afternoon/evenings for PSN & for games, very early AM on Wednesdays).

But I'd love to bet it will be September 13th.....which happens to be a.............Tuesday. Why? Well......

Mortal Monday turns 18. :)
Ahh I remember that. MK on SNES and GameGear.

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
Looks like we are going to know pretty soon. According to Rigo Cortes' Twitter he is going to to start on the Arcade Kollection videos next week.

Reedoms

Noob
If any of you guys play Team Fortress, I was told there were promo items for it if you got the MK Kollection from Steam. Kung Lao's hat for Scout and something for Pyro that has to do with Scorpion.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Still nothing official, but i just back from Lamestop where i paid off both my retro PDP MK sticks. Im good.

NoDoubt

nasty
If any of you guys play Team Fortress, I was told there were promo items for it if you got the MK Kollection from Steam. Kung Lao's hat for Scout and something for Pyro that has to do with Scorpion.
I LOVE TEAM FORTRESS CLASSICS !

that was my game : ( If they ever released that for xbox, shit...

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Never before has looking for the release date of a release date been so frustrating.

feete_non_stop

Tele-Beatdown
i think it will be released on 8.30. why?, cuz mk arcade stick is coming out that date, and if you preorder stick they give you bonus, free code for mkac, well that said i would not be happy to get stick and wait for kollection.

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
There is a new date for the fight stick on gamestop, 8/25. Weird that it's on a Thursday, but maybe, hopefully it will come out next week.

aj1701

Noob
There is a new date for the fight stick on gamestop, 8/25. Weird that it's on a Thursday, but maybe, hopefully it will come out next week.
The stick will probablyl be out before the game then. Content doesn't update for PSN on any day but Tuesday. That's not too far enough, time to get hype about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.