What's new

Regarding MK10, Boon has no comment but winks when asked about what NRS is working on

Which characters from which game would you most like to see return?

• Mortal Kombat 3

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

Votes: 36 33.0%
  • Mortal Kombat 4

Votes: 37 33.9%
  • Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Mortal Kombat: Deception

Votes: 22 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
I knew it was only a matter of time until I got a reply like that, what's everyone's beef with Drahmin? ;_;

Still better than Hsu Hao... or Darrius. Or Kobra. Or Mokap. Or most of the other MKDA-MKA characters.
No point to argue with a person who hates 3D MK characters without actually playing those games.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Havik, Sareena, Fujin, Hotaru, Ashrah, Kai. In that order.

Still, what i want to see the most is Bi Han as a mix betwen Sub-zero and Noob Saibot.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
True. He needs his gf, doe.

I can tolerate Khameleon only because she has an story with Reptile that could be interesting, but both of their designs are boring to me. I wouldn't mind if they had a secret battle against them, or had them in the Challenge Tower, but i wouldn't want them using their resources to make them, when there are a ton of cooler and more interesting charachters.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Tanya would be cool. Scorpion was left all by his lonesome in MK9 by not having his yellow female ninja counterpart like all the other ninjas except Noob

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Didn't Boon say some characters like Chameleon, Drahmin ( ;_; ) and Hsu Hao would never return? That's ridiculous, look at all the characters they re-vitalised in MK9. All they need to do is give them the same treatment.

...Except Kobra. Nobody likes Kobra.

there was nothing interesting about blaze
So...

A Fire Elemental was created to watch the Realms for the coming of Armageddon, and when the Kombatants become too numerous, he would send a signal to two dragons and they would free two brothers that will decide the fate of all Kombatants.

This Fire Elemental encounters servants of the Dragon King, he is defeated in Kombat, then is forced to guard the Last Great Dragon Egg.

When MK:A rolls around, (in his ending) being bound by the spell to guard the egg has corrupted his form and made him too powerful. He kills all the Kombatants who challenge him, his mere existence causes all of reality to be torn apart, and he becomes the reason Armageddon even happened.

That sounds at least a little interesting, to me. :p

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Much better than the Armaggedon version
Apparently a guy who has 1 appearance, has no story, and was beaten by Sub-Zero is more interesting than the guy around which the whole game was centered and ACTUALLY has a story. #DatLogic