What's new

Match Footage - Ronin Reflect freeze and Brutality! Takeda [Ronin] Vs Sub-zero [Cryomancer] (Mortal Kombat X)

Misky

Clinch should be a command grab
Not a direct reflect brutality but this was pretty damn fun I must say. I love reflects <3

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
haha you know what - i wonder if subzero's freeze > uppercut brutal will work after iceball reflect . prob not but that would be pretty hilarious

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Never saw that before but I also don't use Takeda that's cool though regardless.

Have you guys seen that secret Predator one where he skins you but there's one where he does that one and just drops the skeleton? I saw some guy post it on youtube.

Misky

Dude this is click bait.. That brutal works regardless of whether or not the opponent is frozen.. Totally thought this was a secret brutal.
Yeah? Click bait? Lol no. I never said it was a reflect brutality I said reflect freeze and brutality. Sorry if you misunderstood. I do have a reflect brutality posted too though on cassie.

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
Agreed, why is this a thread? All this is, is a video of you reflecting an ice ball and then doing a regular brutality. There is absolutely nothing special about any of this.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
lol i think you walked into the lions den man -- but yeh this prob could have been placed in the takeda video thread or the general ronin thread.

only time most of us wanna see red text in our takeda forums is if its new tech .. lol

still though i wanna know if we can steal the reflect iceball in to d2 brutal from sub.. imagine pop offs after that in tourney

Misky

lol i think you walked into the lions den man -- but yeh this prob could have been placed in the takeda video thread or the general ronin thread.

only time most of us wanna see red text in our takeda forums is if its new tech .. lol

still though i wanna know if we can steal the reflect iceball in to d2 brutal from sub.. imagine pop offs after that in tourney
Lol well if people don't like it then they don't have to watch it! :p I tagged it correctly and I thought it was pretty cool freezing him and finishing him with style!

Misky

Never saw that before but I also don't use Takeda that's cool though regardless.

Have you guys seen that secret Predator one where he skins you but there's one where he does that one and just drops the skeleton? I saw some guy post it on youtube.
I sure have! I know how to do it too hehe :p It's good fun!

Misky

Just tested the brutality, subs does not work on himself :< shame. The wording of his brutality says it must come from his uppercut by name (Rising fist or Upward sword).

MioTenacious

"There is fear in your heart"
Agreed, why is this a thread? All this is, is a video of you reflecting an ice ball and then doing a regular brutality. There is absolutely nothing special about any of this.
lol , tired of guys like you for real . whats your problem , he just wanted to post his video and he did , stop being in a forum complaining about everything for real man

MioTenacious

"There is fear in your heart"

Yeah you have to hold R2+L2 to do the skeleton brutality

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I sure have! I know how to do it too hehe :p It's good fun!
lol the guy in the video said it hehe :p I have to try it out though.

Yeah you have to hold R2+L2 to do the skeleton brutality
Yep, was going to say the dude in the video says it at the end quickly but I have to try it out. That's so sneaky. I wonder how many secret Brutalities NRS put in there that we don't know?!

Thanks for confirming that though, first time I saw it I thought he said L2 and R2 and up but the up isn't necessary apparently? :D

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
lol , tired of guys like you for real . whats your problem , he just wanted to post his video and he did , stop being in a forum complaining about everything for real man
It becomes a problem when a site becomes bulky and unorganized. For the user it's easier to find things when they're added as sub categories within a larger category as opposed to just an endless list of posts. That's why mods merge "posts" that are better off being comments within a broader category.

For example:

50% Kotal Kahn combo
60% Kotal Kahn combo with buff
75% Kotal Kahn combo without buff
80% Kotal Kahn combo with buff
95% Kotal Kahn combo without buff

You could have 5 posts with 5 separate urls OR you could have 1 post that has those five combos listed in comments within it. Now when I'm trying to learn Kotal Kahn combos I can click one link: Kotal Kahn Kombos that takes me to a page where I can see all five combos listed as comments that I can scroll through as opposed to having to click the link, watch the video, click back, watch the next video, etc. five times.

This was a very watered down way to explain it but trust me its always better to be organized with these kind of things in the long run. A site like this could end up having a ridiculous amount of posts that basically could've been comments within one post.

In this case, there is probably already a thread created that points people looking to learn Takeda brutalities but this guy just said f*!@ it I'll make my own-- Plus I'll write 'Reflect Freeze and Brutality', in all caps. The word 'and' clearly differentiates what could be an undiscovered Brutality from this.. Normal.. Brutality.. That I and no other Takeda main deemed necessary to create a whole thread about.. But whatever.. @SnowboardRX and everybody else are just trying to rain on his parade for some reason. #haters

Last edited:

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
We have a Takeda video thread...post these normal videos in there. No need to create a new thread for every basic video out there. @GuerillaTactix summed it up pretty good above.

Misky

Thanks man! I even used the correct tag n' stuff but people will always be mad about something I guess. It's not like I'm forcing them to watch it. @SnowboardRX @GuerillaTactix I'm sorry that's how you feel but again I just wanted to share. I didn't mean to make it look or sound like it was an undiscovered brutality or I would have titled it as such. Just thought it was fun and shared it. Sorry!

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
Thanks man! I even used the correct tag n' stuff but people will always be mad about something I guess. It's not like I'm forcing them to watch it. @SnowboardRX @GuerillaTactix I'm sorry that's how you feel but again I just wanted to share. I didn't mean to make it look or sound like it was an undiscovered brutality or I would have titled it as such. Just thought it was fun and shared it. Sorry!
No worries. Lol!