What's new

Red Hot Sunday Night Gauntlet Series -WEEK 2 SCHEDULE IS POSTED IN OP

Rebelo

Noob
I've never had salt. In my video explaining Ermac's inconsistency with F34 against Sub Zero, I actually called you a good Sub Zero player.

But now you pissed me off. I consider it a slap in the face when I praise someone for their gameplay, no matter how short it is, and then get called out by the same person.. Not to mention ESL is only taken more seriously than majors to people like you because of the pot bonus. But guess what? Even with your lag tactics, unpunishable slides, and ego, you STILL couldnt make it to the finals. I dont care what the reason is (whether its work, your S/O or whatever), how come you didnt win any? I didnt win any, but you dont see me talking trash to anyone now do you?

"Tap that ass." What are you, 6? How good are you in Call of Duty bro? Those MLG 420 quikscopez must be the pwnzrz..This is like the same thing if Pww Killstreak shit talked Fox just because he beat him one week. Lmao wtf am I reading?

I NEVER talk shit about anyone unless its just for fun or hype, but this needs to be said.

What kind of person would use lag as an excuse to back out, use lag as a crutch to "prove" how good he is, and then decide to accept an online match after people expose you for the McDonalds connection that you, at the very least, had at that point. Please. Stick to your ridiculous ego and your false hope of ever being decent in anything besides being hated.

I never bad talked you, and this is not my style to do so, but now you fucking got beef. No I will not play you, no matter how many times might ask me. I dont give a shit whether you think I am ducking you or not.

For some reason you decided to take my praise and shove it back in my face. You took my kindness for weakness, now piss off. Now I am back to having fun :)
Lm
I've never had salt. In my video explaining Ermac's inconsistency with F34 against Sub Zero, I actually called you a good Sub Zero player.

But now you pissed me off. I consider it a slap in the face when I praise someone for their gameplay, no matter how short it is, and then get called out by the same person.. Not to mention ESL is only taken more seriously than majors to people like you because of the pot bonus. But guess what? Even with your lag tactics, unpunishable slides, and ego, you STILL couldnt make it to the finals. I dont care what the reason is (whether its work, your S/O or whatever), how come you didnt win any? I didnt win any, but you dont see me talking trash to anyone now do you?

"Tap that ass." What are you, 6? How good are you in Call of Duty bro? Those MLG 420 quikscopez must be the pwnzrz..This is like the same thing if Pww Killstreak shit talked Fox just because he beat him one week. Lmao wtf am I reading?

I NEVER talk shit about anyone unless its just for fun or hype, but this needs to be said.

What kind of person would use lag as an excuse to back out, use lag as a crutch to "prove" how good he is, and then decide to accept an online match after people expose you for the McDonalds connection that you, at the very least, had at that point. Please. Stick to your ridiculous ego and your false hope of ever being decent in anything besides being hated.

I never bad talked you, and this is not my style to do so, but now you fucking got beef. No I will not play you, no matter how many times might ask me. I dont give a shit whether you think I am ducking you or not.

For some reason you decided to take my praise and shove it back in my face. You took my kindness for weakness, now piss off. Now I am back to having fun :)
what in the blue hell are you talk you Jack ass if you followed the fgc at all you would know I'm good at every game i touch street fighter marvel injustice ki and in mix I'm pretty desent for a guy that plays the game maybe once a week and don't take it seriously on a competitive lvl and you now say you u got beef remember I'm from Toronto I'll be drake and you can be meek now we know how that turned out ;) and ps I don't no where you get the idea I have a big ego :s I don't no me saying I would TAP your ass in mkx would get you all butt hurt MEEK

Rebelo

Noob
@Big D so win can play tonight if you like I simply said I don't really wanna play because I feel with the nrs community always resortes to LAG when they lose I never said your free or a scrub I just said I'll tap that ass AGAIN nothin wrong with a little friendly trash talk but you get all mad and say you got beef well awesome I like me some steak so let's play tonight win or lose Ggs you needa chill

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
@Big D so win can play tonight if you like I simply said I don't really wanna play because I feel with the nrs community always resortes to LAG when they lose I never said your free or a scrub I just said I'll tap that ass AGAIN nothin wrong with a little friendly trash talk but you get all mad and say you got beef well awesome I like me some steak so let's play tonight win or lose Ggs you needa chill
Unfortunately, like Pig said, I have a birthday party to go to. Your right about the NRS community and lag, that I'll give you. But I was never mad. I just didnt understand why I was being called out. Made no sense. We have beef, but at least now its just friendly competition.

Rebelo

Noob
Red hot Sundays just became 3rd Degree Burn Sundays
Do you see what you started pig DO YOU SEE now this guy thinks I call sum free or a scrub or sumthing you love stiring up shit lmao I never one said I got beef with this dude or talk shit. About me I actually called him the best ermac i remember saying it to Viking I said to him how you going to beat be with ermac when the best ermac couldn't do it :p

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Do you see what you started pig DO YOU SEE now this guy thinks I call sum free or a scrub or sumthing you love stiring up shit lmao I never one said I got beef with this dude or talk shit. About me I actually called him the best ermac i remember saying it to Viking I said to him how you going to beat be with ermac when the best ermac couldn't do it :p
You guys are fine

Just play and it'll be fun,
If it in no way happens tonight I'll make sure it happens ASAP next weekend

Rebelo

Noob
Unfortunately, like Pig said, I have a birthday party to go to. Your right about the NRS community and lag, that I'll give you. But I was never mad. I just didnt understand why I was being called out. Made no sense. We have beef, but at least now its just friendly competition.
Bro honestly I never called you out pig set up this match recently I never even knew about this till yesterday