What's new

Red Bank Rumble and Kombat Network presents: Rolling Thunder w/ INJUSTICE Streaming "LIVE" via 8WR

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
http://www.twitch.tv/8wayrun

By clicking the link above you will be witnessing the masses gathering at the New Jersey hot spot for tonight! At YesterCades located in Red Bank, New Jersey many of NJ/NY's finest including the 2013 EVO Injustice Champion, EMP|KDZ are in attendance including EMP|CD Jr, Rico Suave and more! List of attendees below! Tune in!

knlogo1.png

To give players an idea of who is planning to attend this event, here’s the current list of confirms and maybes. If your name is on this list and should not be, if you need to be shuffled from one list to the other, if you are listed twice/wrong name, or if you need to be added to one, please contact Shock on Twitter .

Games featured at Rolling Thunder: Injustice, SSF4AE2012, UMvC3, Super Smash Bros Brawl & Melee, CvS2, and more.

Confirms

1. Shock
2. Besteban
3. GBUrisine
4. Nick S
5. Zyphox
6. Rapzilla
7. KMC
8. Sweet Johnny Cage
9. ChainAce
10. Summoning
11. Ray Riazy
12. Jon Nitti
13. Jaxel
14. Brian B
15. Steve M
16. Darth Arma
17. LiquidAlloy
18. Steve B
19. Emeril D
20. Manny P
21. Grant G
22. Joe
23. KDZ
24. Kazi
25. Jazzmatazz
26. Troy H
27. Joe T
28. Abbneto
29. Tucker M
30. Scythe
31. Joe R
32. Josh C
33. AC1984
34. CD Jr
35. IcyBlackDeep
36. SwiftTomHanks
37. Rev0lver
38. Dillon C
39. Kayce M
40. Raymond L
41. 9.95
42. Paul M
43. Jake B
44. Jonggi O
45. Tara T
46. Blaise A
47. Rangers Crew
48. Danny K
49. FlipDog
50. Thomas R
51. Rico Suave
52. Joe Kruty
53. Masta CJ
54. Maynard
55. Jacob G
56. Matt L
57. Jupiter
58. Tom Brady
59. Bobman
60. Kevin K
61. Kate O
62. Grr

Maybes

1. D’Ron M
2. Guy
3. JamessMK
4. Spyro
5. Battousai
6. RSigley
7. Khaotix
8. Ed T
9. Pherleece
10. Marlin Pie
11. Jer
12. Mitch L
13. Grover
14. Check
15. Minh
16. Justin Doc
17. Elias S
18. Shin Blanka
19. Greg C
20. Silent J
21. Khristian N
22. Fooblat
23. Riyo
24. Astronout
25. Cibernetico
26. HGTV Soapboxfan
27. Aaron Y
28. Robert P
29. Yuri P
30. Zaf
31. David R
32. Richard M
33. Greg M
34. Jamaal H
35. Will H
36. Raymond L
37. Claude VonStroke
38. JRosa
39. Daniel A
40. Jesse
41. Bobby D
42. Justin H
list via KombatNetwork.com

Attachments

Jaxel

8WAYRUN.TV (home of The Break stream)
Administrator
I apologize for the low quality of the stream; this venue doesn't have good internet and my cell phone isn't getting a signal in this room. Either way, I think I've put together a pretty godlike quality stream for only 1mbps! Check it out!

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I apologize for the low quality of the stream; this venue doesn't have good internet and my cell phone isn't getting a signal in this room. Either way, I think I've put together a pretty godlike quality stream for only 1mbps! Check it out!
Its allright. The fact this is going on and your streaming it is awesome as it is.

Immortal

Blind justice....
I laugh my ass when Tom Brady got bodied by Arma Bane. He comeback to commentary station and said that this wont happen again ever, not even a 0.1% chance ...and in the next fight he was beaten by Grrr Bane.

Karma is a bitch. ;) and you shouldn't make claims if you can't deliver Tom. :)

GG to DarthArma and Grrr.

I laugh my ass when Tom Brady got bodied by Arma Bane. He comeback to commentary station and said that this wont happen again ever, not even a 0.1% chance ...and in the next fight he was beaten by Grrr Bane.

Karma is a bitch. ;) and you shouldn't make claims if you can't deliver Tom. :)

GG to DarthArma and Grrr.
Karma as in MB button popped out in my 1st match of the tourney and got stuck down a lot after that. Got hit out of a lot of B3's that were meant to be MB B3's lol..

But it doesn't matter because both guys played well. I had a few bad guesses that cost me. GGs to all.

It takes time to learn all the new player tendencies in the new patch. Like Bane players throwing out MB venom upper because they think its safe, or though it was safe. Not really used to it yet nor am I familiar with every possible Bane set up yet. Learn all the character tendencies and its GG, just takes time.

I hope all the Joker players that say he sucks reads this. I use Aquaman and I'm saying I still have yet to learn all the player tendencies and character gimmicks. As Joker players, you know your character will struggle, so you NEED to know everything about everything. Impossible at this point in the game, so if an Aquaman player still gets caught by a few things, how much harder is it going to be for a Joker player who knows even less? Just saying, wait year before you talk about the character.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Karma as in MB button popped out in my 1st match of the tourney and got stuck down a lot after that. Got hit out of a lot of B3's that were meant to be MB B3's lol..

But it doesn't matter because both guys played well. I had a few bad guesses that cost me. GGs to all.

It takes time to learn all the new player tendencies in the new patch. Like Bane players throwing out MB venom upper because they think its safe, or though it was safe. Not really used to it yet nor am I familiar with every possible Bane set up yet. Learn all the character tendencies and its GG, just takes time.

I hope all the Joker players that say he sucks reads this. I use Aquaman and I'm saying I still have yet to learn all the player tendencies and character gimmicks. As Joker players, you know your character will struggle, so you NEED to know everything about everything. Impossible at this point in the game, so if an Aquaman player still gets caught by a few things, how much harder is it going to be for a Joker player who knows even less? Just saying, wait year before you talk about the character.
Chat up Doombawkz if you want to hear about Bane setups. He makes a lot of videos for those of us on the Bane boards and in the Bane Council and if it aint something he found its something he knows about due to his obsession with the character. The character is able to ignore a lot of normal shit in the game and play his own match style and it can get hard to figure out whether he's fishing for a D1, F2D or armored opener a lot of times.

There are a lot of things Bane can do off a knockdown and he has some dirty ambiguous crossups. He's mainly a punish character who folks can afford to play patient with because one good read off him flips the whole match. Hope to see you on our boards and I'd love to see you run it back vs Grrr and Dartharma sometime. Great stuff.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room

Noted.