What's new

recommended pad for injustice?

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I was actually about to post something similar. I have a PS3 so I'm used to that pad but offline stuff is all on 360 so...need to figure something out.
  • How reliable are converters? I've read that they can do weird stuff like pause mid-match and lag on inputs. That being said, can anyone recommend a PS3 to 360 converter that isn't total booty cheeks?
  • Or....can someone recommend a 360 fight pad? How do those SF MadCatz pads play? (why no MK pads MadCatz, for shame!)

C-Sword

Warrior
I was actually about to post something similar. I have a PS3 so I'm used to that pad but offline stuff is all on 360 so...need to figure something out.
  • How reliable are converters? I've read that they can do weird stuff like pause mid-match and lag on inputs. That being said, can anyone recommend a PS3 to 360 converter that isn't total booty cheeks?
  • Or....can someone recommend a 360 fight pad? How do those SF MadCatz pads play? (why no MK pads MadCatz, for shame!)
There's only one decent PS3 to 360 converter and it requires a 360 controller to work. PS2 to 360 by etokki is what I'd suggest, you'll have more alternatives, you can either use the DualShock 2 or other 3rd party controllers like those from Hori. If you don't want to go the converter route, get the Hori Gem Pad.

Srryimwhte

RM PTH
yo ill let you try mine at the blackest nights if you like it ill show you where you can get one