Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Famous MMA champion

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Kill (Bill) Kano revenge tale Sonya

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

CipherJ

Noob
Undercover Sonya. In story we don't know she is undercover and think she is Evil Sonya. Kano's besty discovers her as undercover (this is the reveal for the audience too--oh snap) and she brutally kills him, fatality style, and flees. Kano is on his Kill Sonya revenge quest.

Better than anything NRS will come up with I bet.

Hattip @zerosebaz

Last edited:

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Undercover Sonya. In story we don't know she is undercover and think she is Evil Sonya. Kano's besty discovers her as undercover (this is the reveal for the audience too--oh snap) and she brutally kills him, fatality style, and flees. Kano is on his Kill Sonya revenge quest.

Better than anything NRS will come up with I bet
Idk man, NRS has come up with some great twists in this last few game, like that time they decided Kitana was retarded and in her 10.000 years of age hadn't realized she wasn't Shao Kahn's daughter. Or that time they decided Quan Chi would be super loyal to Shinnok to the point he would sacrifice his life for him, and would never betray him. Or that time they made Sindel actually be evil. That's some great writing.

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
Or that time they decided Quan Chi would be super loyal to Shinnok to the point he would sacrifice his life for him, and would never betray him.
That made sense to me actually. Quan Chi being a disciple of Shinnok, a zealot doing his will in the realms while he's trapped elsewhere. I liked the touch that Quan Chi was losing his energy because he didn't have Shinnok to power him up too. Quan Chi finally had some substance outside of the generic untrustworthy sorcerer archetype. Sindel being evil behind the scenes made a lot of sense too, because at last she had some agency outside of being brainwashed into being bad. For me, the execution was lacking, but I can't say I was upset as a lot of other fans. The inference that she was the real power behind the throne...

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
That made sense to me actually. Quan Chi being a disciple of Shinnok, a zealot doing his will in the realms while he's trapped elsewhere. I liked the touch that Quan Chi was losing his energy because he didn't have Shinnok to power him up too. Quan Chi finally had some substance outside of the generic untrustworthy sorcerer archetype.
In my opinion, Quan Chi's whole thing is that he is the smartest character in MK, ever. So he was always two steps ahead of everyone. Sub-zero, Scorpion, Shao Kahn, Shinnok, then even Shang Tsung in his deadly alliance. It makes sense for him to always have a backup plan or something as he follows his own agenda. So I loved his MK4 ending where he just tells Shinnok to go fuck himself when he plays "Im the supreme god bow to me". Only time he was caught was when he bragged about Scorpion how he was a pawn all along, and even then, he managed to escape the netherrealm and find an ancient army for his use. And well, when Onaga showed up, too, but he seemed to have escape the fight at the last second.

In short, I hate the whole "loyal zealot" thing. He should be loyal only to himself as the mastermind he always was.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
That made sense to me actually. Quan Chi being a disciple of Shinnok, a zealot doing his will in the realms while he's trapped elsewhere. I liked the touch that Quan Chi was losing his energy because he didn't have Shinnok to power him up too. Quan Chi finally had some substance outside of the generic untrustworthy sorcerer archetype. Sindel being evil behind the scenes made a lot of sense too, because at last she had some agency outside of being brainwashed into being bad. For me, the execution was lacking, but I can't say I was upset as a lot of other fans. The inference that she was the real power behind the throne...
I strongly disagree. To me Quan Chi being untrustworthy and Sindel being good are fundamental parts of their character, and I'll never be sure why people weren't more upset about the Quan Chi change. What's worse regarding Sindel, is that both recons regarding her are at the expense of Shao Kahn, who is being portrayed as a big dumb brute more and more, when the cool thing about him was that he was actually smart.

Kratilim

Noob
If they do end up adding her in mk1... why not something like this: She's killed early on by Kano whilst infiltrating the black dragon and get resurrected as the new noob saibot out for revenge against Kano for murdering her and her squad.

Whippoorwill

In my hater era

What do you guys expect for her looks? I remember being so disappointed when she was revealed for MK11 and her outfit was exactly the same as MKX, when that was already so boring. I hope they make her a little bit cooler this time. My favourites were always Shaolin Monks and actually MK9 if her chest were covered. So an updated version of something similar would be cool to me. Just give it something more interesting to look at!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
View attachment 19534View attachment 19535

What do you guys expect for her looks? I remember being so disappointed when she was revealed for MK11 and her outfit was exactly the same as MKX, when that was already so boring. I hope they make her a little bit cooler this time. My favourites were always Shaolin Monks and actually MK9 if her chest were covered. So an updated version of something similar would be cool to me. Just give it something more interesting to look at!
her alternate outfit in MK9 was pretty awesome, but, with the woke culture spreaded around today in almost everything, sure people will say "it's too much sexualized and promotes woman objectification, bla bla bla, " or something boring like that .... lol ! :laughing:

So, anything that looks practical and not too much "military" can be cool, let's see ! :)