What's new

Really Dodgy Boost idea.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Hey guys.

This is a little set up for a skeletal boost I have been getting away with, don't know how, but Quan chi's animation for it is off screen when I do and the opponent never notices, it can be wake up attacked easily on reaction, but for some weird reason...it seems to work.

Here it is. Reminder, I AM NOT SAYING THIS WORKS 100%.

Tare it a new asshole.

Sub zero players always roll into a clone and it buys me even more time.

iMLGzus

Venom Addict/Space Pope
Now I'm no expert by any means, but I've picked up Quan since LAST patch (before he had armor on skydrop) and I feel I got the hang of him. Love his mix-ups lol. Any way, I like this boost tech a lot to be honest. The thing for me is, do you start the round with this combo and hope for the dmg boost? Or throw it into a B3, 1+2 reset starter mid game and hope for the health? Personally, I think I'd end up using this as a mid game combo, just because I feel that dmg and health are both useful at that time lol. But if you like to take risks, i could see this paying off big if you get the dmg boost and get another combo. Good find man. Keep it up.

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
Looks like a cool gimmick to have in mind. It may work only a few times, but it's still useful. Looks like the kind of ace you pull off in desesperate times.

health boost looks much more worth it imo. damage boost makes you rush like a 'tard.

good post.

myth

Noob
Now I'm no expert by any means, but I've picked up Quan since LAST patch (before he had armor on skydrop) and I feel I got the hang of him. Love his mix-ups lol. Any way, I like this boost tech a lot to be honest. The thing for me is, do you start the round with this combo and hope for the dmg boost? Or throw it into a B3, 1+2 reset starter mid game and hope for the health? Personally, I think I'd end up using this as a mid game combo, just because I feel that dmg and health are both useful at that time lol. But if you like to take risks, i could see this paying off big if you get the dmg boost and get another combo. Good find man. Keep it up.
i know this is off topic but where did you get that forever alone quan chi image?

it looks too funny to resist and i cant find it any where.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I have sneaked it in at full screen when the opponent realises I am winning the fire ball trade. Then you can squeeze it too.

iMLGzus

Venom Addict/Space Pope
i know this is off topic but where did you get that forever alone quan chi image?

it looks too funny to resist and i cant find it any where.
Lol, actually I made it myself. If you type "meme generator" in google you should find a site that lets you do that. I'm not one of those people that thinks Quan is low, or I wouldn't be using him, so I tried to make a comic to satire his tier status. Lol skull hat tier ftw.