What's new

Question Really Annoying Kit AA's output

Okay, so I was wondering if you guys happen to go through this as well.

We know 2, and 3 are great Anti-Airs.

But sometimes when im walking back, especially when they cross me over, instead of doing 2, she does a stupid fan lift. I would think B+2 would buffer a lot, but it never happens. Is there a way to use her 2 solidly while walking back?

Same with her 3, you get a B3, which isnt too bad, b3 is a cute Anti air, but as far as 2, it seems standing still is the only way i get it to come out 100%, when walking back, i guess i might dash back or something, which causes the fan lift to buffer.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Well, you can't use 2 while walking back because you get b+2 launcher.

My only problem with aa2 is that I react too fast and do it early then get jk'd lol

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Yeah it happens, especially online. Just gotta be precise. Go to neutral for a split second when you see the jump.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Can be an issue yeah. My bigger problem is getting 2~cutter instead of 2~fan on occasion. Stupid negative edge...

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
"
Thanks, I just remember watching Crazy Dominican walking back and using 3 a lot as an AA"

I wonder if he factors in the possibility of accidentally getting fan lift, which is why he used 3 more than 2...​

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Doubt it. He probably uses 3 more than 2 because his comp is more likely to try jump kicks.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Right, 3 is much better at catching jump kicks.