What's new

real block disadv or teleport overhead?

... its not -8 thats for fricken sure. corps charge doesn't punish it nor does DS sword flip. supermans superman does... im guessing it is about -4 or 5

Vagrant

Noob
It varies I believe, based on when you throw it out after knockdown and weather or not its instant air. I believe if done correctly its completely safe.

REO

Undead
... its not -8 thats for fricken sure. corps charge doesn't punish it nor does DS sword flip. supermans superman does... im guessing it is about -4 or 5

u have 2 factor in travel time

flash db3 punishes it and when it comes contact 2 mmh location its the 8th frame

lex corp charge travels slower so it makes contact on the position mmh is on the 9th frame (thus no punish)

ds sword flip same boat as lex

on whiff its -150

on block where he does not go push away from u every1 can punish w/ d1~special causes hes in ur face

flash db3 punishes it and when it comes contact 2 mmh location its the 8th frame

lex corp charge travels slower so it makes contact on the position mmh is on the 9th frame (thus no punish)

on whiff its -150

on block where he does not go push away from u every1 can punish w/ d1~special causes hes in ur face

Gotcha. Makes sense. Im not sure a lot of people know the walk forward trick.

SaJa

FH_FenriR

on whiff its -150

Maybe -7 ?

Flash can speed dodge mmh's teleport.

Uber

Noob
I still think this move is bs and has no business being so safe. Walking forward to punish is risky cause you can get smacked by the upper cut. And if you are like shazam and have a weak d1 punish, this move is way to dumb. He should be at least around -12 for a move like this. Stupid NRS.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
I still think this move is bs and has no business being so safe. Walking forward to punish is risky cause you can get smacked by the upper cut. And if you are like shazam and have a weak d1 punish, this move is way to dumb. He should be at least around -12 for a move like this. Stupid NRS.

I agree, make it at least -12...if you have no metter, people keep abusing this teleport until they open you up and then you start scounting just for that teleport and get hit by another bs move...whatever man the DLC chars get teleport cuz people kept complaining about zoning, and know almost every dlc has an answer against zoning and look where that got us...MMH has stupid ass safe specials

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
Maybe we are missing a way to punish it, can you jump back and make it whiff or dash under like DDs Nova? Not sure why they make a teleport safe when all other chars teleport can be punished, I missed the good days where it was all about footsies and getting in through the zoning :( now chars can zone, anti-zone, tele etc. Batgirl and Martian both annoying to play against specially when they lame it out.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

MB B3 on reaction

BGMD

Noob
Maybe we are missing a way to punish it, can you jump back and make it whiff or dash under like DDs Nova? Not sure why they make a teleport safe when all other chars teleport can be punished, I missed the good days where it was all about footsies and getting in through the zoning :( now chars can zone, anti-zone, tele etc. Batgirl and Martian both annoying to play against specially when they lame it out.
I know nj1 can hit him out of both teleports. If he's on the ground, there is distinct animation of him disappearing and a sound cue. Overhead one I can follow up with 48% punish with Lobo and follow up scoop with Aquaman.

Instant air teleport is a bit trickier to react to. I was trying to react to sound cue and managed to hit him out of overhead one, but ground one seems to come out a little too fast.
I think you can train yourself by practicing this a LOT, I've recorded myself doing random shit with MMH. Overhead one I can stuff almost every time. In match I would never try this at first unless I notice player is abusing overhead teleport.

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
nj1 sounds fair just gotta make the read. I'll try this tonight see if i can punish both on reaction.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
It's also worth noting that certain characters can't do a thing about this other than try to knock him out of the air, and that is risky in itself. Ares' B3 does not reach him while F3 can, but timing with MB F3 has to be precise otherwise it's going to change where MMH lands and it causes F3 to whiff.

Gotta love how they nerf Batgirl cuz her tele was too safe on block, then theres MMH who has an overhead tele which leads into a full combo with no meter used AND it's very safe and can't be punished by most of the cast....

Plz make the overhead tele less safe lol, unless someone can find a way for it to be punished but everytime i've played against MMH i just end up having to turtle while he tele's endlessly and i can't do shit about it unless i play superman lol