What's new

Strategy Raven Teleport mix-ups

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
You can cancels jump ins with teleport and you can cancel teleports with air normals.
Off off a jump in 2 I cancel into behind teleport 2 into another teleport. The mix up is that they don't know which side ill land on. If they guess right you can cancel into a string or cancel into another teleport. If they don't you can hit confirm into a combo.
If they read this. I know lex can corp charge.
I'm in school, if I wasn't I would record a video. What do y'all think?

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Raven's mixup options are insane while in demon mode. Here are some of my uses :

- Jump (Behind) Teleport > Ji(1,2,3) > full combo

- Jump (Behind) Teleport > Ji(1,2,3) > Cancel into Teleport > JI(1,2,3) > full combo

-Condition your opponent to jump or AA incoming jump teleport attacks and then start using Teleport on the ground and open with a B12 > full combo

- If your opponent starts jumping when you jump because they expect a jump teleport, instead of using a jump teleport attack, full combo punish with event horizon (full screen grab as they land).

-Teleport around projectiles to catch opponents on their recovery frames for a full combo

-Teleport is actually a great wake up option now and can lead to your opponent most likely whiffing and leaving them open to a full combo punish!

So besides her close screen quirks like D1 and F222's block safety, she can not only just hold her own close screen, zone like a monster of destruction, but she can anti Zone and even open all of her opponents in a constant guessing game.

Throw all these elements together and yourself a formidable Raven!