What's new

General/Other Raven hero card

Anyone notice that the hero card reward from completing battle mode with raven is different from her ending? Has her as a human shade of skin and from glances a different costume color.

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Yes. I use that portrait. I wish that's how she looked in the game. I'm sure that she is gunna get some recent dlc costumes.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
...Fucking seriously? I unlocked it day 1 and I saw no difference lol. A couple of them are different, or have the characters in their alts.

I REALLY want a classic Raven skin. More than a Teen Titans one.

Yeah im not a fan of raven's current look or attitude, If they release a classic raven skin i may very well pick her up.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
hold on peeps...don't knock injustice raven it's fucking badass and sexy...but yeah a TT Raven would be dope...it would be young raven.

Eddyward

Noob
...Fucking seriously? I unlocked it day 1 and I saw no difference lol. A couple of them are different, or have the characters in their alts.

I REALLY want a classic Raven skin. More than a Teen Titans one.
Woah, where'd you get your avatar from?

I think the hero card portrait is just amplifying the lighting from the fire. So her blueish skin mixed with the red light is making a human looking color. At least that's what I think. :p

Woah, where'd you get your avatar from?

I think the hero card portrait is just amplifying the lighting from the fire. So her blueish skin mixed with the red light is making a human looking color. At least that's what I think. :p
I thought that too at first but when u finish the story she clearly has blue skin in the ending. Too bad you cant check the endings after completing them but just take my word for it or finish a battle again.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I thought that too at first but when u finish the story she clearly has blue skin in the ending. Too bad you cant check the endings after completing them but just take my word for it or finish a battle again.
You can. Go to the Archives.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
... Nah. She has a man face. Everything else about her is sexy though.
No...she doesn't...i swear the man face thing is annoy if she has a man face why the hell are you maining her? You know...I remember this test I took for smash on finding a main. One of the questions asked:" Do you care if your care looks ugly?" And all this manface talk about Raven and WW and etc. made me think about that question....seriously people if the manface(WW has more of a manface than Raven) is really a problem go play someone else. That shit is petty and annoying.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I don't wanna turn this into another Raven face thread but I remember reading an interview with her creator a while ago and he described his original vision for her. Her face in this game is pretty accurate to what he described, particularly with the large cheekbones (I'm pretty sure her alt face is a little different though). That's why I like it.

Komatose

The Prettiest
No...she doesn't...i swear the man face thing is annoy if she has a man face why the hell are you maining her? You know...I remember this test I took for smash on finding a main. One of the questions asked:" Do you care if your care looks ugly?" And all this manface talk about Raven and WW and etc. made me think about that question....seriously people if the manface(WW has more of a manface than Raven) is really a problem go play someone else. That shit is petty and annoying.
I do like to main pretty girls, but I've always liked her character so I'm playing her. Ugly or not. If you like the way she looks, that's fine. But I don't lol. Killer Frost and Catwoman are the best-looking women in the game. And those are my main two.

Komatose

The Prettiest
And who said it was a problem? Lol stop overreacting.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Just found the interview again, Mistah George Perez says:

"Raven is very angular, very high cheekbones, very straight-nosed, with an upper lip slightly larger than her lower lip, and, of course, an incredibly large forehead."

He then goes on to more about her look, why he wanted her to look so demonic, etc (...and why she can't have sex for some reason). So yeah, in the beginning she was no Megan Fox or anything.

Komatose

The Prettiest
I'm not saying she was lol. She's half demon so I'm not expecting her to look good. I'm just pointing out she doesn't look cute and whoever thinks she looks cute I don't agree with lol. That's all I am saying.

Still wouldn't have hurt to make her pretty, wonder woman has no excuse though.

Looking at her concept art her face looks like a great mix between what the creator wanted and just general pleasantry. Dunno how they messed up the in game model so bad >.<