What's new

Rashid Trailer

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The animations are on another level here, he looks so cool that I forgot ppl are going to hate him, or won't, the animation is just beyond.

why can't nrs animations be this fluid man?:(

he is so well animated, that I can't resist and I actually want to try him out, that's a DLC I'm compelled to purchase

Last edited:

Amirluc

Kaballin'
The animations are on another level here, he looks so cool that I forgot ppl are going to hate him, or won't, the animation is just beyond.

he is so well animated, that I can't resist and I actually want to try him out, that's a DLC I'm compelled to purchase
Don’t forget there’s those try before you buy tokens you can use to try him for free

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Don’t forget there’s those try before you buy tokens you can use to try him for free
I already have the money for him, I will definitely main him, It will be the 5th character so far, he looks hella fun, basically because he can drive rush to overhead, i know jamie, juri and ryu can do it, but rashid just looks rad af.

Capcom is into something here.

BumbleBee

Power of Toasty
Probably the best received newcomer in SFV. Now we need Menat, Kolin, G and Laura.
The only well-received V newcomer, i'd say.

Probably because NRS animations are heavily Mocap-based (no pun intended) and not modeled by hand.

All and all, this trailer is pretty nice, unfortunately i have nothing good to say about SF6 as a fighting game, so, let's not derail things.

OMG SF6 looks so good! The animations flow so dynamically, hits feel very impactful and the combo's look like they are really fun to pull off.

I can only dream of a Mortal Kombat game at this level... Sad to say this as a MK fan..