What's new

Rank the Characters (Hard Mode: Custom Chart)

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Too lazy to do a chart but here's my list from another thread

I feel bad for OP, no one even answered his question. Here's my personal ranking, i'll be happy to explain my reasoning if asked.

1. Aquaman- Auto footsies, trident rush, trait, etc.
2. Atrocitus- Nasty corner combos, ridiculous footsies, tons of utility
3. Bane- Heavily slept on imo. With proper trait management he can't even get hit.
4. Batman- Best trait in the game. Can't anti air him.
5. Black Adam- Great damage, great pressure, but has no real wakeup.
6. Blue Beetle- Aerial mobility really helps him. His zoning is great too. He's just really boring.
7. Canary- She's got a ton of mixup potential.
8. Captain Cold- I know i've hated on him in the past but with proper setup he can be really great.
9. Catwoman- Really solid fundamentals, great pressure
10. Cheetah- Mobility is great, best F3 in the game, solid mixups
11. Cyborg- Heavily slept on. Great zoning but really good pressure too.
12. Darkseid- Relies a lot on gimmicks right now but his trait leads to a lot of great stuff.
13. Doctor Fate- You've got to play almost perfectly with him but he has a lot of potential.
14. Deadshot- Overrated but still good. Very straight forward character.
15. Flash- Struggles with zoning for sure but his trait still has some great uses.
16. Firestorm- Pretty good traps and zoning, but not as good as some of the top tiers.
17. Green Arrow- Solid zoning, decent footsies.
18. Green Lantern- Not as good as he was in IJ1 but his zoning and footsies are alright.
19. Grodd- Stampede cancels are hard to do but when perfected he has some great pressure.
20. Harley Quinn- Hella overrated. Her zoning isn't that good and her pressure's meh.
21. Poison Ivy- Again pretty overrated, once you learn the trait pattern she's easy to deal with.
22. Joker- Has some good stuff but has a lot of bad matchups.
23. Red Hood- Still early so this could change but I think he's really gimmicky.
24. Robin- Gimmicks abound
25. Scarecrow- Super overrated. Whiteboi's just an amazing player.
26. Superman- Most overrated character in the game. Strategy is the same every time.
27. Supergirl- No damage, no real footsies. Nothing.
28. Swamp Thing- Lol
29. Wonder woman- Double lol.

Let me know if you have any questions.

You should relabel the x axis so it reads many faults on the left and many strengths on the right.

By this chart Blue Beetle is bottom 1 in this game which is definitely debatable since he has some reasonably favorable match ups.

This also says that flash has higher damage AND fewer faults than Atrocitus

Last edited:

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Swamp Thing high damage? Yes he gets nasty setups in the corner, but dude hits like a girl midscreen.

Deadshot higher damage than Grodd? WoWo low damage?

Such odd placements.

Last edited:
Green lantern has higher damage than firestorm and wonder woman? Also lantern has many more tools than flaws. I'd put him dead centre.

Yeah the first list is trash. The second one by Wannabe here is ok, but I don't think Scarecrow and Green Arrow are A tier. And maybe some B tiers to A tier.

Atrocitus not in top 5?
Blue Bettle bottom 1?
Scarecrow top 5?
Swamp Thing and Brainiac better than Green Arrow?

Hopefully I didn't read this right.
Atrocitus = Gimmicks
Blue Booty = baby damage
SC top 5 = nope, just high damage with few weaknesses
Green arrow = Baby damage + ST and Brain have hidden tech