What's new

Random Mk10 Discussion

after injustice having big characters like doomsday, bane, lex, and grundy i would hope the same can be done for mk10. would love to use goro more then anything or shao kahn. only character im really hype for is shinnok (i mean he was at the end of mk9 campaign so he's kinda confirmed i guess) and frost if she makes it

not yet, we need to miss them a bit.

However, havik, frost, Dairou, Sareena, Kia, Fujin Jataaka, and Kai, Ashrah better be in the next one.

I currently very curious about how they will develop Havik, that character, lol
we already miss them! some of us havent played mk9 it what? 3 years? lol thats looooong enough

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
after injustice having big characters like doomsday, bane, lex, and grundy i would hope the same can be done for mk10. would love to use goro more then anything or shao kahn. only character im really hype for is shinnok (i mean he was at the end of mk9 campaign so he's kinda confirmed i guess) and frost if she makes it
Shinnok will probably be the main boss in MK10. I guess they might find a way to make Quan-Chi a boss as well while keeping him playable, like Shang Tsung in MK9. But IMO they need a big bad (by big bad i mean characters like Shao Kahn, Goro, Kintaro, Motaro, etc) in there as a boss. Unfortunately most of them don't really fit into the nether realm story line but they might find a way as the whole story is being retold.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Shinnok will probably be the main boss in MK10. I guess they might find a way to make Quan-Chi a boss as well while keeping him playable, like Shang Tsung in MK9. But IMO they need a big bad (by big bad i mean characters like Shao Kahn, Goro, Kintaro, Motaro, etc) in there as a boss. Unfortunately most of them don't really fit into the nether realm story line but they might find a way as the whole story is being retold.
Moloch or meat will be the big guy ^^

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
Moloch or meat will be the big guy ^^
I thought about Moloch, depends on how they present him. I don't like Meat that much. It'll be interesting how they use Shinnok. The bosses of MK9 felt cheap because they had more health and their attacks had great priority. But since they were all big bosses it was kind of ok. Personally I find facing Shang Tsung more enjoyable than Goro/Kintaro/Kahn. Shinnok has to be like that but much more powerful. Maybe they could turn him into a super zoner plus juggler or something. Moloch would be easy as I imagine he would have the same traits as Goro/Kintaro.