What's new

Random Mk10 Discussion

BarackaFlockaFlame

MK10 IT HAS BEGUN!
Does anyone agree with me that MK10 should have all of the MK9 cast along with new characters i would love to see old characters that never got put in for MK9 i think they should make it like mk9 but with better net code obviously and no more broken characters give every character a chance to shine no more kabals or 100% net and a dream resets. It would be awesome for any character to have the potential to win majors to show off there own unique play style with there characters it would be so hype to see a huge variety. also does anyone have any predictions as to what we can see coming for the next game?

BarackaFlockaFlame

MK10 IT HAS BEGUN!
not yet, we need to miss them a bit.

However, havik, frost, Dairou, Sareena, Kia, Fujin Jataaka, and Kai, Ashrah better be in the next one.

I currently very curious about how they will develop Havik, that character, lol
yes it would be awesome for those characters to make a return i would like to see boraicho and shujinko i think that would be interesting haha

input

Noob
While were on the subject, how different do you guys think MK10 will be compared to past MK entries? It seems like NRS is always trying something new for each game they release.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
While were on the subject, how different do you guys think MK10 will be compared to past MK entries? It seems like NRS is always trying something new for each game they release.
Its going to have Injustice interactions, but more like MKD.

BarackaFlockaFlame

MK10 IT HAS BEGUN!
i hope it doesn't have anything from injustice i think they should just improve the netcode and add more characters if they add injustice interactables i will be disappointed and better graphics of course i wouldnt mind the clash instead of breakers every 2 seconds though as long as there isnt anymore 100% resets lol

ScorpionRules!!!92

I no longer main characters on any fighting games.
not yet, we need to miss them a bit.

However, havik, frost, Dairou, Sareena, Kia, Fujin Jataaka, and Kai, Ashrah better be in the next one.

I currently very curious about how they will develop Havik, that character, lol

I completely agree with you except for Dairou and Havik because I don't like those characters.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I would assume that a lot of the cast will return, but some characters (Stryker, Sindel, Jade, Sheeva, Nightwolf) probably won't be returning in order to make room for new cast members.

As far as breakers, if they don't work like they do in MK9 then I think the cast, as a whole, will probably take a considerable damage nerf. Characters getting 40%+ damage each time they hit would would seem too powerful if you didn't have a way to stop it, so the more damaging combos would more likely do around 30-35%. That's just my two cents though.

BarackaFlockaFlame

MK10 IT HAS BEGUN!
I would assume that a lot of the cast will return, but some characters (Stryker, Sindel, Jade, Sheeva, Nightwolf) probably won't be returning in order to make room for new cast members.

As far as breakers, if they don't work like they do in MK9 then I think the cast, as a whole, will probably take a considerable damage nerf. Characters getting 40%+ damage each time they hit would would seem too powerful if you didn't have a way to stop it, so the more damaging combos would more likely do around 30-35%. That's just my two cents though.
i can see that as a possibility i would want nightwolf to stay though hes too godlike to be taken off haha

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
Does anyone agree with me that MK10 should have all of the MK9 cast along with new characters i would love to see old characters that never got put in for MK9 i think they should make it like mk9 but with better net code obviously and no more broken characters give every character a chance to shine no more kabals or 100% net and a dream resets. It would be awesome for any character to have the potential to win majors to show off there own unique play style with there characters it would be so hype to see a huge variety. also does anyone have any predictions as to what we can see coming for the next game?
I don't think MK10 needs to have all the characters from MK9 at all. MK9 had 31/32 characters which is more than enough. Personally I prefer quality over quantity. No matter what you say, the more the characters, the similar they all are. This is why I'm a bit critical of threads such as this. You are of course entitled to your opinion but one thing is for sure - if fans push hard enough to have a lot of characters the development team might oblige, but they will reduce the amount of work they put into each character to balance out the workload. So please, don't ask for too many characters. I'd much rather have 25-30 very detailed and unique characters.

Lets assume MK10 has 30 characters. To have some continuity its important to have a lot of returning characters, say 18 from MK9. Add another 7-8 characters from previous MK games, and finally 3-4 new characters to round it off.

The storyline is heading towards a nether realm based direction so we can expect characters like Shinnok, Drahmin, Moloch, Ashrah, etc. Characters line Cage, Sonya, Jax, Stryker, Kano, Kruger, etc won't be necessary in that storyline.

BarackaFlockaFlame

MK10 IT HAS BEGUN!
I don't think MK10 needs to have all the characters from MK9 at all. MK9 had 31/32 characters which is more than enough. Personally I prefer quality over quantity. No matter what you say, the more the characters, the similar they all are. This is why I'm a bit critical of threads such as this. You are of course entitled to your opinion but one thing is for sure - if fans push hard enough to have a lot of characters the development team might oblige, but they will reduce the amount of work they put into each character to balance out the workload. So please, don't ask for too many characters. I'd much rather have 25-30 very detailed and unique characters.

Lets assume MK10 has 30 characters. To have some continuity its important to have a lot of returning characters, say 18 from MK9. Add another 7-8 characters from previous MK games, and finally 3-4 new characters to round it off.

The storyline is heading towards a nether realm based direction so we can expect characters like Shinnok, Drahmin, Moloch, Ashrah, etc. Characters line Cage, Sonya, Jax, Stryker, Kano, Kruger, etc won't be necessary in that storyline.
i agree quality over quantity forsure

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
we will definitely see Tanya this time.

NRS made each MK9 character Unique and revamped even the ones ppl did hate, i've been saying, any character that we probably hate on from the Mk1 to MK 3D era it does matter at this point, because it can be someone completely different from the point of view.

Excpet Cyber Sub-Zero :DOGE

Maybe they give sub zero a teleport instead of a clone?
Everyone should have equal zoning tools or the zoning tools shouldnt be that far apart
Better and more costumes
make your own costume

BarackaFlockaFlame

MK10 IT HAS BEGUN!
we will definitely see Tanya this time.

NRS made each MK9 character Unique and revamped even the ones ppl did hate, i've been saying, any character that we probably hate on from the Mk1 to MK 3D era it does matter at this point, because it can be someone completely different from the point of view.

Excpet Cyber Sub-Zero :DOGE
cyber sub zero is a boss!

BarackaFlockaFlame

MK10 IT HAS BEGUN!
Maybe they give sub zero a teleport instead of a clone?
Everyone should have equal zoning tools or the zoning tools shouldnt be that far apart
Better and more costumes
make your own costume
his clone is like his trademark it should be really interesting to see what they do to make it better then the last.