What's new

Random Force Balls

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Tag is not a competitive version of the game. This is a competitive driven community website. Thus we do not really discuss (or care about) tag at all.

You should all he ashamed of yourselves for blowing up on and trolling this guy. If you don't like tag don't post in his thread. He's just asking how to do something within the game that's no more broken than anything else in tag mode. Nobody cares it's imbalanced, he just asked a question and defended himself when essentially attacked. All of you out of this thread before I start handing out infractions. If you don't like the thread please leave. If you can't do anything but troll this guy please leave. If tyou can answer his questions you have my blessings.

"Hey guys, how do I do this one thing with forceballs in tag mode"
'nobody cares about tag mode fuck you'
"well I do, could you just tell me how to do it"
'DUDE WE ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT TAG MODE IS NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY AND WE DO NOT DISCUSS THAT ON THIS SITE'

unbelievable, TYM.

BEENEEWEENEES

Thou shalt be slain!
the best real answer anyone will be able to provide...
this is mk9 and shit like this happens, sadly, all the time. invisible projectiles isn't anything new and there isn't really an explanation for em, lol. sometimes reptile's exforceball gets glitchy when he gets hit out of the animation and becomes invisible but stays on the screen. this game is full of weird nuances and this won't be the last time you see some funky shit.

You should all he ashamed of yourselves for blowing up on and trolling this guy. If you don't like tag don't post in his thread. He's just asking how to do something within the game that's no more broken than anything else in tag mode. Nobody cares it's imbalanced, he just asked a question and defended himself when essentially attacked. All of you out of this thread before I start handing out infractions. If you don't like the thread please leave. If you can't do anything but troll this guy please leave. If tyou can answer his questions you have my blessings.

'DUDE WE ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT TAG MODE IS NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY AND WE DO NOT DISCUSS THAT ON THIS SITE'

unbelievable, TYM.
thank you 1000 times. This forum is getting more and more ridiculous with all the elitist assholes talking down to everyone. Dude just asked a question about a video game we all play. Wrong thread? Point him to the right one. You guys are fucking ridiculous.

unbelievable, TYM.
Thank you! i didn't mean to annoy anyone , i was just simply askin a question....people sayin no one gives a shit about tag, obviously i do, that's why i made the thread.

I might have made too many threads and i'm sorry about that..but that's still no reason to be an asshole

the best real answer anyone will be able to provide...
this is mk9 and shit like this happens, sadly, all the time. invisible projectiles isn't anything new and there isn't really an explanation for em, lol. sometimes reptile's exforceball gets glitchy when he gets hit out of the animation and becomes invisible but stays on the screen. this game is full of weird nuances and this won't be the last time you see some funky shit.
Fair enough.. lol