What's new

Random Force Balls

Everytime i play with reptile in tag team it happens...when the other player is tagged in sometimes there's random forceballs popping up , it usually happens when i'm doin a combo with the other player and the random forceballs just breaks it, is it a glitch?

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
just fyi you probably shouldn't make a new thread for all of your questions

just try and find a thread that is relevant and post the question in there

Well if you enjoy playing a glitchy ass mode, with infinites, 150% combos and a bunch of other broken shit, don't come here asking about said broken shit. Lulwut
Well if you have a problem with people askin about broken shit how about staying out of the threads? other tag teams works fine for me this is the only glitch i have all the time, i didn't know it was such a crime to ask about it.Gosh

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Well if you have a problem with people askin about broken shit how about staying out of the threads? other tag teams works fine for me this is the only glitch i have all the time, i didn't know it was such a crime to ask about it.Gosh
You've been repeatedly told that shit is broken, and that nobody gives a shit. What else do you want? You're actually asking how to abuse a broken mechanic.
If you have a problem with those replies, then maybe you should take your questions somewhere else. Maybe there you can ask them how to do 111 spear with scorpion, or discuss how Kano is the cheapest character in the game.

You've been repeatedly told that shit is broken, and that nobody gives a shit. What else do you want? You're actually asking how to abuse a broken mechanic.
If you have a problem with those replies, then maybe you should take your questions somewhere else. Maybe there you can ask them how to do 111 spear with scorpion, or discuss how Kano is the cheapest character in the game.

Nah i don't have a problem with these replies ...only yours, maybe u just need to stfu?

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
just fyi you probably shouldn't make a new thread for all of your questions
Happens in Tag.. Yeah.
No one plays tag seriously so we just brush it off.
No one takes people that play tag seriously, seriously... lol.
But it's a stupid kind of fun. I don't expect a balance.
The problem is you're playing tag.
Don't play tag.
Run, you fool.
The replies.
Nah i don't have a problem with these replies ...only yours, maybe u just need to stfu?
I literally told you the same thing everyone else has been telling you, and you have a problem with me internet tough guy? Who the hell do you think you are?

Who the hell do YOU think you are? You the one who told me to run and calling me a fool and shit, how is that telling me literally the same as everyone else? and wtf does my location have to do with anything?