What's new

Match Footage Rampage254 (Deathstroke) vs Guamo (Zatanna, Raven, NW)

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Two competitors came together at the Sharkeisha room for a $0 money match. They weren't any two competitors though, you've got well-renowned player, Rampage254 up against new-blood, rising star GuamoKun in a first to whatever match-up.

Ask the press and they would agree that the Saturday night set at the Sharkeisha room was arguably one of the most hype matches of the Injustice: Gods Among Us tournament. It was Rampage254 Deathstroke vs Guamo's Zatanna, Raven and Nightwing. What made this match so hype? Well, for one it was pitting Deathstroke against Nightwing Zatanna and Raven and second... you have to watch and see for yourself for the comeback of a life time!

0:00 - 54:14 Zatanna
55:00 - 56:10 Proving that @@MylesWright_ is correct about KF (how do you even tag that guy)
57:00 - 1:29:00 Raven
1:30:10 - second video Nightwing

FIRST VIDEO

SECOND VIDEO

Notes: we both suck
we really both suck
no joke.

Also, I cant write interesting stuff so I copy paste'd front page articles and replaced the names.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Was it laggy? Ur zatanna seemed preeeetty new. A lot of wake up teleport behind and not enough projectile bait. Maybe u didn't kno the matchup? Who knows. Your nightwing is quite crispy though :) enjoyed what I watched. I skimmed thru a few matches.

I hate this MU
played ChouG on PSN a while ago and got beaten pretty bad
lol I m kinda rusty though spending way too much time on ssf4