What's new

Rain Technology

bmoee1

Noob
Im able to get it out with input shortcuts on, but not off. You can choose to do it with either input.

I believe it needs to come out before Jax hits as shown at 6:50 in the video, but I can’t seem to get it out that fast.lol

Last edited:
Im able to get it out with input shortcuts on, but not off. You can choose to do it with either input.

I believe it needs to come out before Jax hits as shown at 6:50 in the video, but I can’t seem to get it out that fast.lol
I'm still having problems with it. Damn never thought Kara Jump Cancels would be the thing that breaks my execution :(

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I got the idea from Bandinoz, but Water Shield is NOT about zoning protection... I mean yes the move is supposed to be about that... but a great way to use it is as a poor mans invisibility. You can cast it, hide inside it and then but out a low high mid mix up.... and some of them have a LOT of range. Using water shield as a way to disguise your mix up, in the same way Smoke and Reptile do with their invisible, is winning me matches at the moment. Give it a try. Think of it as a invisible, not as a protectil shield.