What's new

General/Other Rain possibly has a RH/Lightning/waterball/teleport traps.(Must read.)

We all know about Rains Back 2 2+1 and back 2 3 mix up, well, I've found a little thing where if you do Back 2 and the h2o buff, it kind of acts like Cyraxs bomb trap, except they can get out of it, its a 1/3 chance, if they jump forward you can round house them. If they jump back you can aqua ball, if they don't expect it you can Lightning this, I think the Community players should check it out, it stuns them and you recover a little quicker, I've done it a bit, like when they expect me to do a the overhead mix up I throw my H2o buff, and I can get a 1//3 chance of getting a mix up... Tell me what you guys think, I think it would be great if someone can exploit this.
My new variation of Rain mix up: Back 2 3, Back 2 3, Back 2 H20 buff, and lightning or Rh or water ball, or you can teleport. It actually works quite a bit nicely, please give feedback.

We all know about Rains Back 2 2+1 and back 2 3 mix up, well, I've found a little thing where if you do Back 2 and the h2o buff, it kind of acts like Cyraxs bomb trap, except they can get out of it, its a 1/3 chance, if they jump forward you can round house them. If they jump back you can aqua ball, if they don't expect it you can Lightning this, I think the Community players should check it out, it stuns them and you recover a little quicker, I've done it a bit, like when they expect me to do a the overhead mix up I throw my H2o buff, and I can get a 1//3 chance of getting a mix up... Tell me what you guys think, I think it would be great if someone can exploit this.
My new variation of Rain mix up: Back 2 3, Back 2 3, Back 2 H20 buff, and lightning or Rh or water ball, or you can teleport. It actually works quite a bit nicely, please give feedback.
If you do B2 into H20 boost on block you get destroyed. H20 Boost leaves you really bad frame disadvantage so if the opponent can anticipate or even react to it they can at least sneak in a d+1 to hit you out of it.

Seems too gimmicky to be worth while.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I agree I play w rain all the time and this sounds like a bad idea against good/great players

I promise to try this once but I think I know where it's gonna leave me. Wide open

Yeah, its very risky but its great when they don't block it, and I've played against players, its just something to sneak in there randomly, not abusively.