What's new

Rain Gameplay Reveal Trailer

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Absolutely unfuckingbelievable!!! Wow!! Instant Main. CD Jr. where ya at, player???

his animations and design is top notch. Fujin and Rain Mark a huge step forward in my opinion. This is me so hyped for additional characters. NRS is leveling up!

Please give us Smoke or Ermac or Reptile....this right here is why people are obsessed with the ninjas. The designs between them have enough continuity to read as classic ninjas, but enough visual distinction to stand on their own as a design.

This is iconic MK design. Speechless. I pray that Rain has fun and extensive combo routes that allows some creativity and expression!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I wonder what will be in his tourney variations or not, as usual, this is the biggest question. But he looks like he's going to be a combo heavy and possibly rushdown depending on his frames. Can't wait to lab him!

This looks SO GOOD it is ridiculous. I just can't wait, seriously. Also want to see how Mileena will play after this serve.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Look I'm still all in on the Mileena train but Rain just set the bar VERY high for the other two. Holy shit, he looks amazing. I was afraid they would majorly downgrade all his juggle shit and, while its too early to tell, I'm very pleased with what I'm seeing!

Damis

Noob
seein rain bein so fuckin awesome is a little sad, because i feel that this is the last pack. im very happy for mileena and rain tough, but i would love to see ermac, smoke, sareena, havik, li mei, even reptile in this game lol good job nrs, you nailed it

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
seein rain bein so fuckin awesome is a little sad, because i feel that this is the last pack. im very happy for mileena and rain tough, but i would love to see ermac, smoke, sareena, havik, li mei, even reptile in this game lol good job nrs, you nailed it
Definitely not the last pack. There's a Kombat Pack 3 in the files and there are 5 more characters left to fill out the roster.

Damis

Noob
Definitely not the last pack. There's a Kombat Pack 3 in the files and there are 5 more characters left to fill out the roster.
i know about the datamines.... idk, i fell that covid situations of this year probably changed some plans for NRS; probably im wrong, just trying to have little expectations right now, so i dont let myself in any disapointment

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
i know about the datamines.... idk, i fell that covid situations of this year probably changed some plans for NRS; probably im wrong, just trying to have little expectations right now, so i dont let myself in any disapointment
I wouldn't worry too much. Ed Boon implied before Kombat Pack 2 was revealed that there was lots of content still to come. I feel like if they had Kombat Pack 3 in the files, this stuff has been planned WAY ahead. Before Covid was even a concern.

If one of them is either the Bride from kill bill or Ash, I will be fully satisfied.
I'm still holding out hope that we'll see Ash. I'm not a huge fan, but I know a lot of people would be happy to see him, and for him to be in the final pack would be awesome. I'm personally hoping to see Havik, Smoke, and after seeing how they handled Rain, I wouldn't be against seeing Ermac either but he's gotta have his human design from the Krypt the mummy look is ugly.

Mileena's in so I don't really care WHO comes, everything else is the icing on top of the cake so I'll be happy with anyone tbh.

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
Something else about that new getup animation, Sindel seemed to get hit while actually getting up. Has the invincibility been removed?

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
If one of them is either the Bride from kill bill or Ash, I will be fully satisfied.
The Bride is my number one requested Guest. I’m a huge horror fan, so I’d personally be into Michael Myers or Pennywise, but I see how people think MM would be dry playstyle wise. And, The Joker makes Pennywise pretty unlikely that’s for sure.