What's new

Raiden vs Reptile's ex-elbow dash in the corner

Albo

Noob
Nice. I'm pretty sure you can escape the same way with tele and punish with superman midscreen also.

This 1f invincible tele really does do wonders. I really think raiden players need to compile a list or collection of info about knowing which strings he's able to tele out of at certain points against each character and just more setups like this with tele (and ex tele) will take raiden players to that next level and evolve their play significantly. This is a huge part of this character that i don't feel has been explored enough yet. Even though to use it effectively in these tight situations requires top notch reactions, if practiced enough then it can be done well.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Does this apply midscreen or just in the corner?

and lol at the five acid hands you got in a row.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Nice. I'm pretty sure you can escape the same way with tele and punish with superman midscreen also.

This 1f invincible tele really does do wonders. I really think raiden players need to compile a list or collection of info about knowing which strings he's able to tele out of at certain points against each character and just more setups like this with tele (and ex tele) will take raiden players to that next level and evolve their play significantly. This is a huge part of this character that i don't feel has been explored enough yet. Even though to use it effectively in these tight situations requires top notch reactions, if practiced enough then it can be done well.
Yeah I've been making these frame data/blocked string gap charts for different characters. You should see some of them posted on the different character forums. It at least shows when you can teleport but not necessarily the follow-up punishments. We'll have to dig deeper into that.

Does this apply midscreen or just in the corner?

and lol at the five acid hands you got in a row.
Yeah it works midscreen but you can only punish with superman.