What's new

Raiden Sucks!!! ;)

Unreal6S

XBL: Unreal6S
It seems like this is the attitude that's going around these days... And I fucking love it.
All the Raiden's who only played as him because they thought he was unstoppable, but realized that he takes more work than most characters are gonna drop him. All the people that spent so much time learning the Raiden MU so much that he practically got nerfed are gonna forget about him.
Once all of this has happened... Us loyal Raiden's are gonna take over.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
He sux...NOT lol, especially online

The FGC in general are a bunch of pansies anyways especially MK people who dont want to work for anything

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
This whole time I've been thinking this mofo sux.Not to mention he gets blown up by pretty much every single new tech coming out.

But I've been experimenting with some shit that might make The Thunder God rise again.

Unreal6S

XBL: Unreal6S
If only there were more Raidens with this attitude. In my opinion people drop him because they come to a plateau playing him that they can't get past, then end up saying he sucks.
It seems to me that there have been people like Justin Wong, PL and Tom Brady who use him simply because they see him as a good character that they can win with, but not that many people are dedicated to him the way CD SR and 16 bit are with kitana, m2dave is with freddy etc. I personally love the Thunder God and vowed long ago that I will never switch mains.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
I was playing around with Raiden again and he's still mad fun to play. I was pulling off 334+tele, f2+shocker, 334+superman like muscle memory.

Screw da haters.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
As people start to react better to everything, Raiden's likely gonna be barely top 10, if that.
completely agree. although he certainly is not trash, there is no other character that has started so high up in the tier list and has gone down immensely. and i expect him to go down even further. People are figuring him out fast and will drop out of the top ten soon if he has not done so already... good for you that youre loyal i guess lol

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
"Raiden sucks." LO-FUCKING-L

In all honesty, I do think he got too much of a raw deal from how much the nerf bat hit him. His Vicinity Blast is useless outside of combos, he has no block advantage on his strings, and he depends on reactions from the opponent. Raiden is by no means a terrible character, but he requires the utmost patience and precision to play. I myself use him.

THUNDER TAKE YOU, MORTALS.