What's new

Raiden Sektor Up Missle OS by LOTUS on YT

Just found this. He does poke into jailed S242 with up missle times right and on block it frame traps after 242 and on hit the middle combos. It also OS into hit confirm combo if they don't respect jailed S2 which has a 4 Frame open window to jail.

Hope Raiden mains enjoy the Tech. I'd much rather see Raiden/Sektor.
I bet this is transferable across the cast, I'll test with Rain but he doesn't have a OD stagger like Raiden for more options.

Mandolore1123

Man of Science Who Wields the Living Lightning
Just found this. He does poke into jailed S242 with up missle times right and on block it frame traps after 242 and on hit the middle combos. It also OS into hit confirm combo if they don't respect jailed S2 which has a 4 Frame open window to jail.

Hope Raiden mains enjoy the Tech. I'd much rather see Raiden/Sektor.
I bet this is transferable across the cast, I'll test with Rain but he doesn't have a OD stagger like Raiden for more options.
Yeah up rocket is neat. I do wish it had a bit more block stun so we can jail stuff easier, since right now you can get mashed out by D1s and stuff

Mandolore1123

Man of Science Who Wields the Living Lightning
Telepunch is also a great launcher and lets you get high 300s in terms of damage for one kameo bar and one EX shocker

Flame burner is probably pretty underrated as a wakeup and restand but tbh it’s probably worth saving your bar for up rocket anyway